Where to by air filter

Neal_P

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to buy the big airfilter that comes on the Tymar set-up? I've got a homemade on and it's time to replace it. O'Rielly wants around $50.00 for it. I figured I could find it cheaper on the internet. It goes by many different names. Duralite, Donaldson, Wix....Thanks for any help.

1996F-250

Reaction score
NAPA part number 6637 it cost about $45.00

Here are some more part numbers I think are the same Donaldson # B058011 Baldwin # PA2818, Carquest # 88637.

Last edited:

PSDfreak

Diesel-a-holic
Reaction score
Dale sells the Donaldson/Baldwin filter and they go for much cheaper from him than any place I've seen...he also told me that they are the only ones made out of "Dura-Lite" which is water resistant :thumbsup: .

Good Luck,
Casey

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
PSDfreak said:
Dale sells the Donaldson/Baldwin filter and they go for much cheaper from him than any place I've seen.

I got two from Dale last year including shipping for less than $60.00.

Neal_P

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replys. Sorry I didn't reply earlier. My f**ked-up computer fried on me and I just got it back today.

EDMGUY69

git it burnt
Reaction score
PSDfreak said:
Dale sells the Donaldson/Baldwin filter and they go for much cheaper from him than any place I've seen...he also told me that they are the only ones made out of "Dura-Lite" which is water resistant :thumbsup: .

Good Luck,
Casey

Thats exactly what is written on the filter that I picked up on Saturday from NAPA. But it cost me 51.23 w/tax. p/n: FIL6637

Edmguy

PSDfreak

Diesel-a-holic
Reaction score
i spoke with Dale tonight and if i order TWO filters from him is will come out to $24 and change per filter...two filters saves a lot on shipping...killer deal if you ask me ;Sweet

-Casey