What does your truck run?

sagebel

Reaction score
No time yet. The track is less than mile from my house and I get in free,compensation for the "noise pollution" I guess. I am planning on running next month when it opens. How do you "launch" off the line or build boost standing still?

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just hold the brake and the accel pedal. Let off the brake at the boost you want. VERY ******* the tranny, but your BTS shoud handle it;)

dieselinquiry

Reaction score
stupid noobie question: for those of you with the atitude and juice, can you make the adjustments while driving (i.e. engine running)?

scrappy

Reaction score
my best run was 16.55/86mph in the 1/4 with a clutch slipping 6 spd and stock turbo on 35" tires. I got those problems fixed but can't find a 1/4 track now.

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Been wanting to find that out, myself. Jsut can't talk myself into taking a weekend off, to go party in Great Bend, with the shop boss from the Pete shop.

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
Hmmmm, 26.60 @ 49 mph :hail :hail

:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

Come on...it's only got 170 hp ;p , and you have to shift 7 times to get to the end of the track.....using BOTH sticks :eek:

CHIP??? like in Lay's or RUffles :confused:
..oh COMPUTER CHIP :eek:

I may be the slowest.........but my .515 light will get me there FIRST everytime :draw

Last edited:

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0-60 in about 9 seconds... quarter mile about the time the coffee's ready.

Looking to do a Cummins swap when the engine blows... THEN will have a case of perma-grin when folks want to toy with my "old" truck.

Weweld

Reaction score
Our Red Racer went 13.31 @ 100.82mph

F250 04 Reg Cab Shortbed , Auto , SCT tuner , Air filter , Exhaust and a 4 link with 10.5 x 28 slicks

GENE

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Well boys, I'll be able to enlighten you, come Sunday. I'm taking the 62 down to Great Bend tommorow night, for Test & Tune.

May not be an oilburner, but it has been taunting me, since I got the 402 installed last month.

This is my first trip to the tree, and I'm a little nervous. I'd ask for advice, but I probably won't be online again, before i leave. Wish me luck.