Western OIlburners rally 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what kind of rally is it? Just a get together or are there events? Also, is the is apart of this, like added the logo to your flyers? :)
Hey shaggy planning on it being just like the one back east with events clinics. I plan on having the logo on the flyers and shirts if that’s ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golden Helmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not locked in yet, but I'm saving up what I can and I hope to be able to make it. I'm dying to do Pikes Peak, if we have a group of people we might be able to sweet talk someone in to letting us drive to the peak instead of taking a shuttle.

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not locked in yet, but I'm saving up what I can and I hope to be able to make it. I'm dying to do Pikes Peak, if we have a group of people we might be able to sweet talk someone in to letting us drive to the peak instead of taking a shuttle.
Pikes peak is on the list for sure. We will be able to drive all the way to the top. When we were there this past summer they were doing construction at the top, hope it is complete by the time we go.

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is the image of the camp ground. the sites circled are the ones we have blocked off for us. the five cabins are circled also.

I would like to have shirts made for those who are interested. I will let you know on cost in the near future. We are working on the schedule of events. For sure, we plan on taking a caravan up Pikes peak. Remember to bring a jacket for pikes peak trip it is 14,000+ feet. Even though it will be summer it is still cold at the top. When we were there last august it snowed on us. Group input on some of the other sights in the area is Greatly Appreciated! We want this to be a great vacation for all.

Anyone who is planning to come who has timing equipment for IDI's and would be willing to bring it and put on a timing clinic let me know i will schedule it. I have Auto Enginuity for anyone wanting to check their powerstroke. There will be a show and shine, pot luck and of course the nightly campfires (smores and the equipment to make them will be available). Once I know how many are coming and when most people will be arriving, We have something planned for that night that was a big hit at the last rally We hosted in Chattanooga TN.

Hope to see as many as can make it come. I know I was MIA from the sight for quite a while(Life happens) but those who know me from before know you won't be disappointed in our rally!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, BJ, it sounds like a great event! Wish I could haul all the way out that way and hang out with you all for a week.

I'm gonna be skiing at Copper again March 6-13th. We're staying in Frisco. Would like to buy you some food and a drink if you think you'll have time and will be in that area.

Heath

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, BJ, it sounds like a great event! Wish I could haul all the way out that way and hang out with you all for a week.

I'm gonna be skiing at Copper again March 6-13th. We're staying in Frisco. Would like to buy you some food and a drink if you think you'll have time and will be in that area.

Heath
Look forward to seeing you in March. Will definitely make the trip up to frisco. That’s my Birthday weekend so that will work out great.

I know it’s a long haul for you guys back east. Just hoping we can get something going out this way. I know there is a lot of guys from out in the west on here so hope we can make it a lasting thing.

We will still be trying to make a rally back east some time when it’s a little closer to the Mississippi River [emoji3]

pafixitman

Reaction score
Count me out! The last rally I went to that you (co) hosted my truck dropped a valve on the way home! ;Poke

I can vouch that you can host a rally though! Good luck with it.

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Count me out! The last rally I went to that you (co) hosted my truck dropped a valve on the way home! ;Poke

I can vouch that you can host a rally though! Good luck with it.
Hey I can’t help your leadfoot suck the valve into your motor [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. It is with great regret that I have to do this. Do to circumstances beyond our control we are going to have to cancel this rally. We have had some major set backs and see no way we can pull it off.
Thanks everyone for the interest and hope that in the future it may become a reality

Status
Not open for further replies.