we got some snow!

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Seeing how the last decent snow we had was over 5 years ago....we actually got 6" out here yesterday :hail :thumbsup:

so naturally out came the 4 wheelers and we played :D

some pics and a short vid or 2 ...come take a 4 minute ride with us....
First vid is trying out the night vision on the video cam...second is a short trail ride..

You must be registered for see images attach

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
George,

That is very pretty with all the snow in the woods. We have only had about 2 or 3 inches of snow total all winter here in central Indiana. I am waiting to get our snow so we can go out an play! This winter the weather has been really wierd, the places that normally get snow haven't had much if any, and the places that dont normally get snow (like down there in Neckville) have had alot of snow. I looks like you two were having alot of fun out there.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Looks like fun geo. The guys I normally ride with went out last Sat. morning. It was -9 degs. Yep 9 degs below 0. Luckily for me I was in Columbus OH at the RV show. We have about 14" on the ground and it looks like it will be here a while. Our sporty quads don't go to good when it's this deep.

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Snow here in NE Indiana....

Geo,

Really cool videos and pics. Looks like youi and the wife had alot of fun playing in the snow together.

I am gonna try and post a couple of pics and a video that I took with my phone this morning. This will be my first shot at a video upload ya know. We have about 10-12 inches on the ground here and I guess about 3" more coming by tomorrow nite. Here it goes. Pics. of my '93 and the snow and a video of the '93 idling and with the '99 Dodge 40/20/40 installed too...

Tried posting the video and it is in the wrong format: It is in 3GPP2....???? - I can't even post it on my webshots.... D**n It.... That's OK I guess... It really wasn't much anyhow...

Here is a link to my photobucket with the video: Cool! It actually works!

http://s729.photobucket.com/albums/ww298/HossF350/?action=view&current=1stvideoof93F350.flv

Attachments

• '93 Ford F350 #16.jpg
    '93 Ford F350 #16.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 3
  • '93 Ford F350 #17.jpg
    '93 Ford F350 #17.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 6
  • '86 Ford F250 Plow Truck.jpg
    '86 Ford F250 Plow Truck.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

memphisrain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not snow, this is snow:

You must be registered for see images

I'm 6'-7" for your reference.

The road out in front of my house:

The F-150 plow junk:

mR

gandalf

Reaction score
This is just before Christmas at my daughter's house in Maine. Not as much snow, but it sure is pretty. Makes me want to chuck it all, get my woolly longjohns, and go back.

Attachments

• blizzard.jpg
    blizzard.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 3
  • blizzard3.jpg
    blizzard3.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 3

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
memphisrain said:
That's not snow, this is snow

uh...yup ...that is the norm for Minnesota, Wisconsin etc.....We used to get that much and more up around Ledgeworth state park in upstate NY.....

but I'm in southeastern North Carolina and the last decent snow we had besides the foot Dwight mentioned was back in 2000 when we got 20 inches :hail

So we tend to get a bit excited ;p :D

I'm 6'-7" for your reference.

;Really ...well it would have been more impressive if you had used a shorter person.........

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online