Waste Gate Adjustment

agp23109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Banks waste gated turbo pushing 10 psi. I want to adjust it to 12-13 psi. I have about 1/2 inch of threads available for adjustment on the waste gate. Does anyone know what the distance corolation is to psi. If I adjust it an 1/8" how much psi will I increase. I will have to hook up my trailer to achieve full boost and don't want to adjust it too far and learn the hard way that I went too far. Thanks in advance.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I have a Banks waste gated turbo pushing 10 psi. I want to adjust it to 12-13 psi. I have about 1/2 inch of threads available for adjustment on the waste gate. Does anyone know what the distance corolation is to psi. If I adjust it an 1/8" how much psi will I increase. I will have to hook up my trailer to achieve full boost and don't want to adjust it too far and learn the hard way that I went too far. Thanks in advance.

Unplug you wastegate completly and see what you get, depending on how much fuel your giving it you may not get pas 12-13 but try not to let it climb above 15, if you decide its to much then hook the gate back up and adjust

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70