Various free stuff

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been cleaning out the garage and I've found some stuff I've got that someone may find useful. It seems to me it'd be better to ship this to someone who may need it rather than just throwing it away.

These are the stock fuel caps that came on my truck when I got it (I replaced them with locking caps):

You must be registered for see images

These are NOT Gates caps! They are whatever was on the truck when I bought it. The Gates boxes are from the locking fuel caps I put on the truck. AFAIK, they all work fine. I never had any problems with them leaking or anything.

EDIT: I've already gotten two responses on the vacuum pump, I'm pretty sure it'll be going out the door today or tomorrow.

Here's the original dome light from my truck:

You must be registered for see images

I picked up a dome light out of a Taurus that I replaced this with. It works fine, just doesn't put out a great amount of light.

I'll answer back in the order I receive messages. You'll just have to send me a PayPal for the shipping and I'll send you something free! ;Sweet

Last edited:

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got no power brakes and I'm thinking it's the vacuum pump - shooting you a pm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online