Utah IDI timing assistance

bignastystacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not even going to pretend like I know the first thing about timing an engine much less an IDI. I was wondering if any of you guys are located in Utah that have some expertise in timing these bad boys? My truck runs like a top however it does blow a bit (about 5 solid seconds worth) of white smoke in the mornings now that its colder. I havent plugged it in yet cause it starts good but I wanted to look into the timing to make sure its on. Let me know if any of you guys that can do this are in northern (provo and up) Utah.

seacow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in this as well, seeing how i am in southern Idaho and am in need of getting mine timed.

seacow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anybody?? Thats what we get for livin' in west cattle crap USA

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a lot of space out there. Something we don't have in the east. Guess there is a price to pay for living free. Maybe you can all get together and buy my plane ticket, and I can come to some central place and give my timing clinic for you.

bignastystacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mel that would be great! Unfortunatly I have a newborn baby and I am squeezing every penny out of my dollars these days. My truck seems to have gotten used to the cold somewhat. I have been able to start it up and the romp romp and white smoke is down to about three seconds(still not plugging it in too). One of my old roomates went to UTI for the FORD program and now he works on heavy equipment. Im going to run it by him and see if he has any expirience.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.