Update

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Well,Yanked the pump and tower and found the gear was set right.So,I had good fuel to the pump,ball park timing but no power.....I think the pump China Syndromed internally.Tomorrow I am gonna install one of my 4 core pumps.I am gonna pray something works since my Stage 1 is yet to show up.....GRRRRR!!! -cuss :backoff Hope she fires and runs good tomorrow.Thursday I want to sand and paint the bottoms of the rear doors where teh salt took it's toll,and the mirror frames.If I ain't in the Lil Duty I will be bringing the bad engine with me.Anyone want to do an autopsy of a Murdered IDI?

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Freight_Train said:
If I ain't in the Lil Duty I will be bringing the bad engine with me.Anyone want to do an autopsy of a Murdered IDI?

I'd love to.

btw, sorry about the stg1, hope they get there soon.

Freight_Train

Reaction score
Well,still have tomorrow,Thursday,Friday.Not sure if it would get delivered Saturday or Monday.But on a good note,The Bio Books showed up today.All 11Lb 13.80 Oz of them.

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jonathan

I have to do this!

Peppermint is running :rotflmao :rotflmao

had to do that as much crap as you give us

Freight_Train

Reaction score
Yea,well,I didn't blow this one up....I kinda bought it pre blown up......So PPPPPPPPPPPP.

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah but you did blow up white lightning, And you have had a year to get ready and BTW how motors do you have sitting around now hmmmmm 4, that I know of . :eek: but thats ok I know you will be at the rally in a ford anyway one way or another. :draw

Freight_Train

Reaction score
yea.Lets see,I have the Enterprise engine,The one I bought from you,White Lightnings engine,the engine in the Enterprise,3 engines at Old Mr Bills I need to go pick up one day soon.......not to mention I have 5 pumps total laying around my house,3 sets of heads off of engines,plus 3 sets on engines,6 turbo rods,a crank,and God knows what else.Still checking Ebay for cheap steals on parts every day like I need any more......OH yea,did I mention 2 core pumps at Kens that I bought off Ebay and had sent straight to him......both with a full spider set.