Ultra clean truck in need of an IDI

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Looks like the owner suffered from OCD... Thats a fine looking truck and the garage looks way too clean... Somethings wrong there.... Another fine looking rig. I wonder why Darrin didn't see this... Maybe he did..:dunno

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
That truck needs to be left alone... too nice to hack.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
That's quite the nice rig, don't see too many key fobs either. 3 bay garage that looks like a surgery room and has nothing more than Christmas decorations????? That's weird to me.:eek:cookoo

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
It would seem like a crime to just get that truck dirty. The guy didn't even remove the protective carpet covers.... Sure has all the factory stuff too. I wonder why there isn't a spare wheel at least. I know a wheel is an option and so is a wheel and a tire...:sly

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
If I had that truck... I would run it, as is.

To IDI the beast would require a '94 MY engine or newer. At least in CA to get it past the smog requirements.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
That thing is immaculate.

I still remember driving an OBS w/460 at the farm I worked on. That thing used fuel like nobodies business, but it was quick! Think we burned about 3/4 tank on the long drive (110 mile round trip).

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
agree!!! and since its just below you,,you aint there yet?????? :rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao and this truck,,i would say is worth it..why??? because its from a rust free zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would, but I don't even drive the truck I have very much....and I don't have the discretionary mulah to throw at another one.