turbos

w4dsb

Reaction score
can anyone identify these turbos? i got them thrown in on a trade for a 77 ford highboy. I was told they're for fords but i have no need for them and will be willing to listen to offers if someone here wants one. the linkage moves freely and the wheels seem smooth but that's all i can tell you .
thanks ,
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Early powerstroke turbos. They will not fit our engines... A person could fabricate some mounts and manifolds so they will work on ours but.... Thats a bunch of work that you have got to be good at.... I'm thinking you have some good looking cores for the psd crowd.... Free is a god price too....;Sweet

pedro_8149

7.3L Remote Turbo
Reaction score
well im not sure what to offer, i want one for sure no doubt there, just a matter of how much shipping would cost, i dont wanna pay a ton for shipping but let me know what you think is reasonable, and if you are able to find out shipping im not sure how to go about doin that and how to transfer you funds and ill get on it right away. my address is 4322 Birch Terrace British Columbia Canada V8G-4T8 if needed to figuree out shipping. thanks

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that going across the border or working with our man close to the border and walking it across? Shipping a turbo can get expensive I think I had about $30-40 in it everytime I shipped my smaller ATS 088 turbo.

pedro_8149

7.3L Remote Turbo
Reaction score
hmm ill ponder the idea for a couple days and get back to you, that shipping is a bit step (sucks) but ill let you know i really want one and there are none avaialble around my neck of the woods, everyone is greedy and dont part with there old stuff. so i think ill have to splurge.

w4dsb

Reaction score
Is that going across the border or working with our man close to the border and walking it across? Shipping a turbo can get expensive I think I had about $30-40 in it everytime I shipped my smaller ATS 088 turbo.
that is to the door , may be cheaper to walk it across

pedro_8149

7.3L Remote Turbo
Reaction score
cannt really walk it across im about a 18 hr drive north of vancouver bc, being the nearest to the us boarder lol, so ill figuree out what im going to do i want one bad so ill figuree it out

pedro_8149

7.3L Remote Turbo
Reaction score
alright so i thought about it long enough now, if you still have the turbos, id like one if you still have it, just pm me a way i can transfer funds to you and how much i owe you? for shipping and price of the turbo, if you still have both is it possible to get the more complete / better shape turbo preferably with the pedistal and warm up valve on the turbo if at all possible. please and thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vinceslamer

Members online