Truck for sale. Was "need a mechanic who can work free in TN"

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heath I don't want to sell it, I HAVE to sell it unfortunately where am I gonna keep it huh? 700$ OBO if you want it send me a PM and I will give you my address, you MUST PICK IT UP I DO NOT DELIVER!!!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
****** Klien did indeed speak with me last night. I was impressed that I got a phone call. His will is not his own in this case, and unfortunately it will be up to someone else to pick up where he left off. Where's John? (Freighttrain) This truck has his name written all over it. Our best hope at this point is that someone on this board would take the truck off his hands so we can find out how the story ends. We can't say much good about what has come about here, but I will say that this young man has impressed me with his passion and spirit for this project, and it is a shame that he won't get to finish it on his own.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
So all these 22 pages of posts where wasted eh? :backoff

Heath

WASTED! This has been some of the best enterainment I've had in a while. I cancelled HBO and Cinemax because I didn't need them!

I have to say, I've been silently rooting on FORDMAN and hoping the thing started for him.

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone I appreciate the applause for each and every accomplishment that went into that truck, but unfortunately is the time to sell, but next time I will be sure to buy the 7.3IDI... so please anyone who is interested in a project truck let me know..
thanks

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lift pump and a starter?

Pretty simple fixes, to just quit and walk away, not judging, I have just crushed/quit too many projects that were a $50 bill from running on their own...

And trying to prevent the same mistake.

$50 in new/used parts from now, you would have a truck you would have a fighting chance to get 750-1,000 for, as opposed to getting realistic offers of $3-400, which is what a non runner, or "pig in a poke" is really worth.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
nope.
I pay 300-500 for non-running intact trucks local to the sfbay area. If there is something like a OD or a turbo in it, I'll go up a little.

$300-$500 sometimes gets you a RUNNING truck up here. Most are in the $500-$1,500 range for 4x4 truck that RUNS & DRIVES (some already have turbos installed too). I ended up paying a little more for mine than I "normally" would have paid for a non-running truck, but it's a CC too.

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
WOWZERS ...how did I miss this thread :rotflmao

A quote comes to mind.....
"Some folks you just can't reach.... So, you get what we had today. ...."

Gotta give props to Punk :hail :cheers:

Some folks you can't beat stupid out of and others you can't beat smarts into :D

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's not that I want to quit and give up it's I HAVE TO where am I gonna keep it when I leave to boot camp? and if I don't sell it I can almost guarantee mom's boyfriend will sell it behind my back.... he's just that kind of ******** person who would attempt to. so do I have any takers??? if no one on OB's wants it I am going to post it on craigslist..

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
****** Kline ....While I fully understand and appreciate your situation regarding the truck....been there got the tee shirt in a far worse situation!

Your thread and subsequent replies were internet gold and should be required reading for anyone looking for a handout....I hope you learned that checking your attitude at the door and being honest with your answers gets better results than ignorantly/arrogantly challenging and ignoring the very advise you seek ;Really

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
sooooooooooooooooooooo wait.
Klein. You offer me a truck for $500.
After a day, you change your mind because:
you spent weeks f*cking it up alot worse, so you decide that since you put so much "work" into it it's worth $700.
I comment that I can get it running with a fuel pump and a starter so you quote:

no it does not run, yet but i'm sure a new lift pump and a ndew starter would make it run......
I am selling it as is where is no guarantees

You are not able to change out a battery cable, yet all of a sudden (with my words) you can diagnose the problems your truck has?

You are perhaps, the stupidest, weakest, ill equipped, dysfunctional young man I have ever encountered.... I would almost risk pemanent incarceration to steal your breath from you, and not for my enjoyment (and I probably would enjoy it) ... but for the good of humanity, so that we can be assured you do not procreate and make more useless sacks of sh*t just like you. Some people would call it murder.... I would call it WELFARE REFORM.

and we wonder why our country is sinking? I do not get out on land that often, but is this really what kind of youth our country produces? If so I honestly hope that some ******* nitwit lights the fuse and blows this place up.... I would rather die in fire and nuclear winter than die from this mediocre sea of lethargic lazy crap we call the next generation.

I can't read this thread anymore, sorry if I offended anyone,
Later
Drew

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sooooooooooooooooooooo wait.
Klein. You offer me a truck for $500.
After a day, you change your mind because:
you spent weeks f*cking it up alot worse, so you decide that since you put so much "work" into it it's worth $700.
I comment that I can get it running with a fuel pump and a starter so you quote:

You are not able to change out a battery cable, yet all of a sudden (with my words) you can diagnose the problems your truck has?

You are perhaps, the stupidest, weakest, ill equipped, dysfunctional young man I have ever encountered.... I would almost risk pemanent incarceration to steal your breath from you, and not for my enjoyment (and I probably would enjoy it) ... but for the good of humanity, so that we can be assured you do not procreate and make more useless sacks of sh*t just like you. Some people would call it murder.... I would call it WELFARE REFORM.

and we wonder why our country is sinking? I do not get out on land that often, but is this really what kind of youth our country produces? If so I honestly hope that some ******* nitwit lights the fuse and blows this place up.... I would rather die in fire and nuclear winter than die from this mediocre sea of lethargic lazy crap we call the next generation.

I can't read this thread anymore, sorry if I offended anyone,
Later
Drew
drew-
wow.....
forget about both barrels. just break out the 16inch guns and lob a vw at him:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouch. That's pretty harsh Drew. This kid has no father figure, no parental help, is afraid of his "mothers boyfriend" and the only thing close to friendship is what olive branch we've extended him here. Yea, he's made a lot of mistakes, but if I'm not mistaken I think he's appologized for most of them. There's a lot of pain in the world you know. If I understand it right, he would give the truck away for what he's got into it, but his mom is calling the shots. She's the reason he can't sell it for what he told you. Punk and others have raised and lowered their guns a few times without firing. It's not like he's zerking your break bleeders. LOL

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am still trying to figure out why no one wants this truck... and why yall are on the defensive here, a gain I HAVE NO OTHER way of storing it while I am gone, remember you can't take vehicles with you from port to port.... if no one wants it I will post it on craigs list, trust me if I had a place to keep it while I'm in the Navy I would keep it but I don't nor do I have the money the pay someone to keep it for me, AND NO I DID NOT SPEND MONTHS "F*CKING IT UP" whoever decided to say that, now I am a fair business man and I can go down on the price but starting at the price I did it seems fair after all the parts/time/effort I put into it....

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live close enough, but I honestly have no use for a two wheel drive F250. If it were a 4x4 F350, then that's another story.

Heath

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online