TRade My F250 for Diesel van or Suburban

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTOLERANCE

I'm the cotton swab
Reaction score
Looking to trade my 93 F250 for a pre 94 Diesel conversion van, passenger van or suburban.

Truck is originally from Tenn. and has no rust. Lots of small dents though. Was owned by a highschool auto shop teacher, and was very well maintained. Lots of new parts.

7.3 NA, ZF5, 3.54 Sterling. Newer tires, radiator, starter, bakes are newer, no pulsations, excellent stopping power.

Needs a few things,
rear fuel tank leaks, but I have a Bronco tank from a older truck with more capacity to replace it. Sending units sort of work for both tanks, front tank needs the pick up/showerhead repaired. AC compressor died, and bypass pulley is in its place. Glow plug controller needs repair or bypass, wait to start lites dont work. CDR is gone and a RDT is in place. Uses very little oil.

Fuel system is likely due for a renew but on my last trip I got 21 mpg with it (empty and not towing) Truck has decent power towing. Ive had 12K on the back, put it in 5th and set the cruise.

I would get in this truck today and drive it to any coast and not sweat it.

I need something to haul people not cargo.

Located in Madison, WI, email me at ntoleranse at yahoo.com or PM me on this forum.

You must be registered for see images attach

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Sorta off topic. But is that some kind of vinyl going down the side of the truck. Looks sorta like carbon fiber design. But I can't tell if my eyes are tricking me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fizzle