Tinted headlights

tknomaj

Reaction score
The Ricers stole this MOD from the Germans the lights I have on my convertible are hella originals and are tinted and have TUV (DOT) paper work to show they are legal . and Cali Cops just Love them .

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Yea....problem...you bump up the headlight wattage your going to need a good fire bottle.....The stock setup already burns up the wiring harness and headlight switch.....

easy solution headlight relay mod with a 40 amp relay you can run 2 100 watt bulbs no problem

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ran the 100/130's in my Volv with no issue, course I keep a car for 6 months, maybe.

Centurion is a rare breed, Had it 9, and no plans to ditch.

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
IMO the only good thing about that crap is that you can't blind cessna pilots with your high beams with 5 ton in the bed LOL

timothyr1014

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for the few times I have gone for that look I have used rvynil's product....its a fairly thick film (think the invisible bra type), doesnt peel or chip and can br removed very easily....just a thought

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
Definitely RICER and now you cant see anything at dark. Way to go:rotflmao

Actuallt I can see EVERYTHING at night and its not different... It's a really thin layer on it and it doesn't affect ANYTHING. Way to go your talkin out of your you know what

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Actuallt I can see EVERYTHING at night and its not different... It's a really thin layer on it and it doesn't affect ANYTHING. Way to go your talkin out of your you know what

i do know what I am talking about. That is the whole point of tint. TO REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF LIGHT.

Let me guess. you have tinted windows and you can see everything at night just like when you had clear windows

Shaguardriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have that look already. I need to polish the lenses to clear them up but I guess I am in style:rotflmao Not my look I normally add lights ;Sweet

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
i do know what I am talking about. That is the whole point of tint. TO REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF LIGHT.

Let me guess. you have tinted windows and you can see everything at night just like when you had clear windows

have you ever personally seen tinted head lights? When done right it dont cut the light trust me!

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score

Alright right here in a minute i'll go fire up the ole headlights and you tell me then that it cuts light.. You can cut em on the the day light and look into em and it'll leave spots in your eyes just like factory

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
really i need to get me some of that tint my stockers you look into them in dark and you ask are they on? i see light but where? theyre so faded i just add more lights

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
have you ever personally seen tinted head lights? When done right it dont cut the light trust me!

Yes i have. I have had 3 differnt vehicles with tinted covers. There is a reason why they make them to come off, so you can see at night. Not a permenent spray on tint. I have had 2 differnt vehicles w spray on tint on the tail lights, They were almost impossible to see at day

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online