This truck looks familiar

87crewdually

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta do something with that one wheel peel. I guess with an open diff it gives that cummins a chance to burn rubber.:rotflmao

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Yea This was posted last year, I didn't even know it was on the net till someone else found it.

Fracions Pizza has a car show every Tuesday night and you has a burn out pit when you leave, Lots of Fun!

Apparently my Limited Slip Diff was limited to only one wheel that night. I actually did a couple of practice burn outs earlier in the day just to see how it would go. On the practice burnouts both tires were smokin.

It is a fun event and has tons of quality hot rods. Unfortunately they had to shut down the burn out pit this year.

sassyrel

Reaction score
Unfortunately they had to shut down the burn out pit this year.[/QUOTE]

cops,,and big gov?????cookoocookoocookoo

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Sorry buddy. The 1st time I saw that video I was convinced it was Ron driving Big Ed while Darrin was in Mexico.:angel:

You never do anything like that would you Ron?:D

Heath

LOL

With my wheels no questions. With someone else's, not a chance.
I crapped a cinder block when I got home with Darrin's truck, to do some work on it, to find a corner marker light missing off Big Ed.:eek:

That was a nerve racking week.

pennsylvaniabo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea This was posted last year, I didn't even know it was on the net till someone else found it.

Fracions Pizza has a car show every Tuesday night and you has a burn out pit when you leave, Lots of Fun!

Apparently my Limited Slip Diff was limited to only one wheel that night. I actually did a couple of practice burn outs earlier in the day just to see how it would go. On the practice burnouts both tires were smokin.

It is a fun event and has tons of quality hot rods. Unfortunately they had to shut down the burn out pit this year.

yeh i posted that before......hahahaha

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL

With my wheels no questions. With someone else's, not a chance.
you got it all wrong...
with my wheels, there better be a good reason.
with a customer's wheels, not a chance unless they insist and is riding shotgun.
with a rental car and the LDW insurance is bought.......it's time to re-enact the rental car race scene from the "Days of Thunder":D;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet I have two Linc Town Car trans kills to my name.:eek::D:D:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance