This truck look Familiar

IDIeselman

Reaction score
Darrin,thanks and thanks, Now if it sells I'll be in the immediate market for early 90's crew dually, 4wd preferred but not necessary. And it doesn't need a box as I will be making a short bed dually lifted on 35's. man I've got this vision in my head that keeps me up at night.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
:eek: ARGH he did it. :backoff
Hey land be land tho my friend. ;Sweet
Good luck there tractor boy. :D

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Now thats too nice to drive and way too nice to sell.... Ahhh... The rock and a hard place..... ;Sweet

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Hee hee hee,You ain't seen that truck in person......All I gotta say is those pictures make it look like a **** compared to real life!!!!!!!KEEP IT KEEP IT KEEP IT!

NVCowboy

Reaction score
I was thinking that some of the other guys might have had a chance against this truck until the judges saw the hammertone paint on the frame (Nice detail for sure.)

Sure makes me miss my first truck. Little '78 half ton, but it still had the round headlights in the square bezels. Havent seen a truck with those headlights since my ol truck.

Good luck on the sale. Great job by the way.

Sorry, guys, just a PSD owner lurking around looking at the older trucks that have been kept running well or been completely restored. They have a certain charm.

Later
Bill

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aye ye ye. I don't get you Tim. Are you going to put the Best of Show trophy on the front seat when the buyer comes for it?

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I knew I should have bought it when you offered it to me at the rally. That is one of my favorite trucks in the world and I hope that whoever gets it takes as good of care as you did building it. Can't wait to see your new creation though.

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
That is one beautiful truck! Like Freight_Train said, It is better looking in person than those pics show.

I can understand the sell though. Once a project is done it is time to move on to something else.

Good luck Tim!

IDIeselman

Reaction score
Ouch ouch lighten up fellas, It may not even sell, I would love to keep it but like Don says when it's done it's time to move on, I have struggled with this decision for over a year and would like to build something not quite as nice (unusable) so if it sells I'm hoping you fellas will help me out finding a crew cab to pimp. Tim

Exekiel69

Reaction score
IDIeselman said:
Ouch ouch lighten up fellas, It may not even sell, I would love to keep it but like Don says when it's done it's time to move on, I have struggled with this decision for over a year and would like to build something not quite as nice (unusable) so if it sells I'm hoping you fellas will help me out finding a crew cab to pimp. Tim

I know one that is been sitting for about 3 years although is not 90's body but 84-85.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
IDIeselman said:

My response:
You built it, it is yours to do whatever you want with. I can tell from the pics it is a nice truck and I think I remember after the last time something like "I will never list again" but if building something different is in your blood, like mine, then do what makes you happy. You built that beautiful thing (even for a Ford) and can do it again. Hope you find what you are looking for and for the right price as well as getting what you want/need out of the current ride. Since replacing axles in my truck, I have lost some interest as well, seems the challenge makes me tick too!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online