This truck look Familiar

IDIeselman

Reaction score
Exekiel, I'll keep that in mind, If the interior is anywhere close as nice as yours I can always change the front clip. Is it a 4wd?

Sle2115, Amen brother.

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
That is a beautifull truck. I wish I could bring mysel to buy it.
I just can't see it full of rebar and crusty old wheel barrows!
Like you, I need to use my trucks.
Keep your eyes peeled. I got a heck of a deal on my 93.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
IDIeselman said:
Exekiel, I'll keep that in mind, If the interior is anywhere close as nice as yours I can always change the front clip. Is it a 4wd?

Sle2115, Amen brother.

Tim I don't think any cc dually come with 4x4 until 1997. I'll stop and take a look at the truck, for the looks there is no rust on it at all.

82fordtruck

Reaction score
Tim -

I've got the Crew Cab you're looking for....

It's going up for sale as soon as it's cleaned up for $4850.

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
Exekiel69 said:
Tim I don't think any cc dually come with 4x4 until 1997. I'll stop and take a look at the truck, for the looks there is no rust on it at all.

99 was the first year, along with the new super duties.

That is a beautiful truck. Wish i had enough time and money to do a project like that.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Tim I don't think any cc dually come with 4x4 until 1997. I'll stop and take a look at the truck, for the looks there is no rust on it at all

The only pre 99 F350 CC Dually 4x4's are conversions. Centurion made a bunch, along with Centruios, They are hard to come by but I do see them once in a while.

They took a F350 CC 4x4 SRW and converted them to Duallys using Bud Rims, Dually Fenders, and Spacers like the ones at www.arrowcraft.com .

If I see anything I will let you know, I sold one that was a 94 IDI Turbo a while back and the guy may want to sell it, I see him from time to time, If you are interested in one that year I can stop at his shop and ask him. It is a nice truck! Sounds like you wanta 87 to 91 vintage.

Let me know,
Darrin

IDIeselman

Reaction score
Holy moses, I would love that truck :thumbsup: , Although it would be a shame to hack it up I do believe I could bring myself to do it. Don't go to far out of your way because I can't do nothing if mine don't sell but if you see that man definitely feel him out for a sale and possible price.
Tim

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Darrin Tosh said:
The only pre 99 F350 CC Dually 4x4's are conversions. Centurion made a bunch, along with Centruios, They are hard to come by but I do see them once in a while.
:D hehe!
Tim,
Ya want a crew cab to pimp?

I would like you to pimp my auto. :rotflmao

Sounds like ya got some good plans there tho.
I told Karen you posted the truck and she went :eek: and she's only seen pics. ;Sweet

82fordtruck

Reaction score
Here's my webshots album. No rust on it, but paint faded. If you don't want the bed, it's in great shape.

http://community.webshots.com/album/548592424VjEnAD

What kills me is that it's your truck that started this thing for me. I saw a picture of your truck, and became unhappy with mine. I emailed you and got pictures of your truck, printed them out and showed them to wifey. She was going to let me start on a project truck and keep my 1994. After a while, I had no time at all, and she suggested I get a new truck. I did, and bought a 2006 GMC a month ago. Now, you show up with the original truck that I liked and still like very much, for less than half what I paid for my GMC, and you want exactly the truck I have. No way is she going along with this idea I'm having.....

Mine's a 1994 IDI turbo w/ zf5. It's a factory dually, and has 310,000 miles on it. It's a reliable truck, it was a daily driver. I took it in to work today to stick it up on the highway for sale, and after sitting two weeks, it started after less than a second of cranking.

82fordtruck

Reaction score
fx4wannabe said:
Still keeping my eye on the 79. So far it doesn't look good but who knows. I really wish I could buy it.

Me too - If it was just up to me, I'd beg, borrow, or steal (not really) to get the difference in our two trucks. But, I'm married and the answer is "no."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustyNail351

Members online