This truck look Familiar

IDIeselman

Reaction score
Exekiel, I'll keep that in mind, If the interior is anywhere close as nice as yours I can always change the front clip. Is it a 4wd?

Sle2115, Amen brother.

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
That is a beautifull truck. I wish I could bring mysel to buy it.
I just can't see it full of rebar and crusty old wheel barrows!
Like you, I need to use my trucks.
Keep your eyes peeled. I got a heck of a deal on my 93.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
IDIeselman said:
Exekiel, I'll keep that in mind, If the interior is anywhere close as nice as yours I can always change the front clip. Is it a 4wd?

Sle2115, Amen brother.

Tim I don't think any cc dually come with 4x4 until 1997. I'll stop and take a look at the truck, for the looks there is no rust on it at all.

82fordtruck

Reaction score
Tim -

I've got the Crew Cab you're looking for....

It's going up for sale as soon as it's cleaned up for $4850.

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
Exekiel69 said:
Tim I don't think any cc dually come with 4x4 until 1997. I'll stop and take a look at the truck, for the looks there is no rust on it at all.

99 was the first year, along with the new super duties.

That is a beautiful truck. Wish i had enough time and money to do a project like that.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Tim I don't think any cc dually come with 4x4 until 1997. I'll stop and take a look at the truck, for the looks there is no rust on it at all

The only pre 99 F350 CC Dually 4x4's are conversions. Centurion made a bunch, along with Centruios, They are hard to come by but I do see them once in a while.

They took a F350 CC 4x4 SRW and converted them to Duallys using Bud Rims, Dually Fenders, and Spacers like the ones at www.arrowcraft.com .

If I see anything I will let you know, I sold one that was a 94 IDI Turbo a while back and the guy may want to sell it, I see him from time to time, If you are interested in one that year I can stop at his shop and ask him. It is a nice truck! Sounds like you wanta 87 to 91 vintage.

Let me know,
Darrin

IDIeselman

Reaction score
Holy moses, I would love that truck :thumbsup: , Although it would be a shame to hack it up I do believe I could bring myself to do it. Don't go to far out of your way because I can't do nothing if mine don't sell but if you see that man definitely feel him out for a sale and possible price.
Tim

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Darrin Tosh said:
The only pre 99 F350 CC Dually 4x4's are conversions. Centurion made a bunch, along with Centruios, They are hard to come by but I do see them once in a while.
:D hehe!
Tim,
Ya want a crew cab to pimp?

I would like you to pimp my auto. :rotflmao

Sounds like ya got some good plans there tho.
I told Karen you posted the truck and she went :eek: and she's only seen pics. ;Sweet

82fordtruck

Reaction score
Here's my webshots album. No rust on it, but paint faded. If you don't want the bed, it's in great shape.

http://community.webshots.com/album/548592424VjEnAD

What kills me is that it's your truck that started this thing for me. I saw a picture of your truck, and became unhappy with mine. I emailed you and got pictures of your truck, printed them out and showed them to wifey. She was going to let me start on a project truck and keep my 1994. After a while, I had no time at all, and she suggested I get a new truck. I did, and bought a 2006 GMC a month ago. Now, you show up with the original truck that I liked and still like very much, for less than half what I paid for my GMC, and you want exactly the truck I have. No way is she going along with this idea I'm having.....

Mine's a 1994 IDI turbo w/ zf5. It's a factory dually, and has 310,000 miles on it. It's a reliable truck, it was a daily driver. I took it in to work today to stick it up on the highway for sale, and after sitting two weeks, it started after less than a second of cranking.

82fordtruck

Reaction score
fx4wannabe said:
Still keeping my eye on the 79. So far it doesn't look good but who knows. I really wish I could buy it.

Me too - If it was just up to me, I'd beg, borrow, or steal (not really) to get the difference in our two trucks. But, I'm married and the answer is "no."