This Is Interesting !!

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What an ugly pile, seemslike he could have used a Ford bed at least. Looks like he cobbled together some junk that was readily available. I imagine that's a 230 horse B series too, not enough engine for a truck that size in my opinion. Your typical modern diesel pick-up owner would be disappointed in its performance, especially with an automatic.
Travis..

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What an ugly pile, seemslike he could have used a Ford bed at least. Looks like he cobbled together some junk that was readily available. I imagine that's a 230 horse B series too, not enough engine for a truck that size in my opinion. Your typical modern diesel pick-up owner would be disappointed in its performance, especially with an automatic.
Travis..

Indeed - just because you can, don't mean you should. To me the right way of going about this would be with a '92-'94 F600 and any '80-'97 F350 dually bed - you get a matching cab and bed, along with a 6BT Cummins (nice upgrade possibilities) and likely hydraulic brakes (no air-brake endorsement needed on the driver's license).

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
He should try selling it without that miss-matched bed, and take off those ugly stacks.

Other than that, I'd throw a crew cab on it and make it a tow rig, not for $15000 though, that's just a pipe dream LOL

bghnkinf350

Reaction score
Looks like he drove about 50 mph through a fleamarket and this is the crap that stuck on!

Of course people would remember you with it - that is the truck that brought a smile to their face thinking at least they are not the guy in that truck.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Considering the stacks and bed, he should drop about $14500 off his asking price.:puke:
That way someone can afford to take it home an fix it right.:rotflmao:rotflmao

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
In all reality, the thing probably does pretty good. The gearing in that rear is most likely low enough to where that sucker could pull close to anything with that engine . He probably used that bed to be able to match up to the cab and tire position, a proper bed probably wouldn't fit. The mudflaps, well, DOT out west has zero sense of humor about raised vehicles and exposed tires. At least this guy has one of the rare few legal rigs out there. Paint job looks like a company logo.

Kind of liiks like someone had the thing built for a company and is trying to recoup their costs of the build, but the guy is wet dreaming if he thinks he's getting that much for it, unless some other clown with deep pockets just happens across the thing and has to have it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726