Think they got cold.....

Believer45

Reaction score
Last thing the first guy said before heading onto the ice was "Hold my beer and watch this"

Last thing the guy on the yellow one said "I can't believe the ice wouldn't hold that!"

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Monkeys "playin" football.......:D

I gots to keep it clean here ya know.;Sweet

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
dumb LOL but that wasn't that bad me and the wife was ridung 2up with some buddys and decided to cross the creek we were gonna break threw then cross it cause it wasn't all that deep. As we started out the ice was to thick to break thru but it was just a small section and once we started out the ice tipped sliding us off the side then with most the weight off the ice fell back and finished up setting the quad throwing us into the water we were soaked from head to toe in carharts. By the time we got out and back up to the trucks our clothers were starting to freeze LOL but we had a good time anyhow LOL

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
dumb LOL but that wasn't that bad me and the wife was ridung 2up with some buddys and decided to cross the creek we were gonna break threw then cross it cause it wasn't all that deep. As we started out the ice was to thick to break thru but it was just a small section and once we started out the ice tipped sliding us off the side then with most the weight off the ice fell back and finished up setting the quad throwing us into the water we were soaked from head to toe in carharts. By the time we got out and back up to the trucks our clothers were starting to freeze LOL but we had a good time anyhow LOL

What ......no pics :rotflmao Fun times :D