the "unicorn" a Saginaw P/S pump system with brackets from a E-series van.

crash-harris

Breaker! Breaker!
Reaction score
You mean aSaginaw pump? Ooh yes. Got the now-no-longer-produced Cardone conversion pump in Bruiser. So much better.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still can't believe someone like diy4x or someone else hasn't made a drop in bracket yet. I'm thinking about trying to get my work to make them. How hard can it be? You need a piece of pipe/tube that the bolt goes through and a couple plates welded to it for the bolts... I'm thinking a pretty easy job for a laser table...

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hydroboost and a Saginaw pump together is beautiful. You can stand on the brakes and effortlessly turn it lock to lock with now howls or tight spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
Psc does sell an adapter to bolt it on. I have one on the crawler. It isn’t listed for the diesel, but the small block. Some slight modifications and it works great. I have had the van brackets on my shelf for years now just Incase the adapter failed, but haven’t needed it yet

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

crash-harris

Breaker! Breaker!
Reaction score
Psc does sell an adapter to bolt it on. I have one on the crawler. It isn’t listed for the diesel, but the small block. Some slight modifications and it works great. I have had the van brackets on my shelf for years now just Incase the adapter failed, but haven’t needed it yet

That was the same idea I had! Curious what needs modified. Is it just the bracket gusseting (can't recall if there is any), or is the adapter breaker a bit too thick?

Need4racin

Reaction score
so does anyone want that oem 7.3 saginaw setup I found. Looking to get rid of it now. Just need a name to adhere to the priority mail box. 175 shipped?