The Official 2014 IDI Weekend truck rally

ironworker40

NYC Ironworker
Reaction score
GASP, you will NEVER believe where I found Mel. I neglected to take a picture for no other reason other than to spare his dignity!
In my own defense, it was the only place on the right to turn around, and you told me to wait there. I was as close to the road and away from the building that I could get. We did escape without any contamination.

Thats funny stuff. Personally I would have taken the picture. At the very least you could have threatened to out him for years with it.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
The IDI camper made a visit and is now headed towards New Hampshire on its way back to Canada. It was a great surprise to see John and Diane at the rally. Safe travels on your way back north. Subway is due in this evening. Hope to see Jared and Jill at the campfire tonight.
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Some action from Wildwood yesterday. Mel, don't you have Tapatalk?

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Mel, I hope you're not doing it through the browser on your phone.

Tapatalk is free now and it works great.

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cathie and I should be arriving Thursday Noonish. We will see how traffic is. I have been only to Cape May once on the ferry. Anyone going to a beach possible on Friday during the same time the Smithvile trip is planned. What beach is good to go to. Trying to decide some side trips. Have to get some saltwater in sometime.

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
I AM OFFICIALLY "ON VACATION".
Having had a run-in with a particularly asinine co-"worker". I am ready.
Camper is mostly packed. Will finish in the morning. After all my neighbors go to work, I will be able to get the camper out of the driveway and be on my way. Sharon and I hope to arrive about 1PM tomorrow which is check in time.
Got to get there in time for Sharon to bake the beans for the group diner, yum.
See you all tomorrow!

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me know how the traffic is :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Sunset at the campground.

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cathie and I should be arriving Thursday Noonish. We will see how traffic is. I have been only to Cape May once on the ferry. Anyone going to a beach possible on Friday during the same time the Smithvile trip is planned. What beach is good to go to. Trying to decide some side trips. Have to get some saltwater in sometime.

With the pending hurricane headed North Cathie and I are postponing out trip for 24 hours to revaluate the conditions. Hope all goes well at the campground today and this evening. We are sure dissapointed in the timing of the storm. I always enjoyed the show and shine. Please post here if the plans for the rally change.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had great weather, a great (but very hot) show and shine, and a super pot luck. Did the Chinese gift exchange which was fun as always. Next years IDI Weekend rally will be hosted by Elijah and will be in New Hampshire.