The Infamous Colorado truck is offically SOLD!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
For those of you who remember the Colorado Truck Saga, I offically sold the truck today, got a check paid in full and he is picking it up to tomorrow.

For those of you who don't know about the Colorado Truck Saga,.. Long Post but a fun read, especally if it wasn't you buying the truck :rolleyes:

http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15012&highlight=colorado

I sold it for $8500.00 plus $200.00 for a set of used rear dually tires. So overall I think I only lost about 1,500 to 2,000.:eek: Gotta check the complete expensed tomorrow.

Anyway a good day for me, now I can get that money back in my account and buy something that I can recoup some of my losses. Like a 76 Bronco built 351W auto, red, ;Sweet be picking it up tomorrow :D

Just wanted to share,...

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Well it's good to hear that you could move it - I have faith in ya that you will make the losses back pretty quick.

WD40

Reaction score
Darrin, glad to hear that you got rid of it. Sometimes we have to cut our lose and run the other way.
Good luck the next time.:dunno

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was quite a saga. You must have had it around close to a year, didn't you? Congrats on the sale. ;Sweet

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
That was quite a saga. You must have had it around close to a year, didn't you? Congrats on the sale.

9 Months but offically for sale for about 4 months after dropping 2 motors in it, etc. when I first put it up for sale I was asking $10,500 to try to break even on the truck, had a little interest in it, but it just wansn't that nice of a truck.

That is all part of this buisness and I wouldn't have it any other way! It helps when you love what you do!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes

Members online