The Dewey is for sale!! It's time....

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

That's right The Dewey is for sale. The older members on here may remember her from the IDI meets of long ago. The time has come for me to sell her. She is still in great shape but the tranny is acting a fool. I really don't use her anymore and it's just time, so if anyone would like a great looking Southern truck at a reasonable price please contact me. I am willing to entertain best offers. I've owned this truck for a looooong time so it really doesn't owe me anything. I would love to see it go to someone on here as you all understand how special these old trucks are. Anyway thanks for looking.....I have it listed down in the marketplace too. I have a lot of other pics if you would like to see more. I also have a truck camper for sale now too. I've got pics of them mated up. I added components needed to haul the truck camper also. Holler at me and I can explain the tranny issues in more detail.

Thanks again!

Eric

http://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/5894736462.html

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And two hours later it's sold! Wow that is very bitter sweet.....I put it out in front of the house and it sold in two hours....Lotta blood sweat and tears in that truck over the past 14 years.....

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang Eric, that was fast.

Good to hear from you... Was hoping to run into you again one of these days at a Rally. Haven't seen you in ages man.

Have a good one and don't be a stranger.

Heath