The cleanest 1984 6.9 ?

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Gary Thats why I wanted you to help me pick it. :D Look at the quality of the rigs-I did open a can fo worms - my goal was bring out nice pics and I think I failed there are just too many nice rigs. ;Sweet;Sweet Now to just be fair.
Darn guys you have nice trucks - I hope you're proud of them.

"I can. " 91idi - your elected mow just a couple more judges.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I'll be a judge if you want me too, none of my trucks even come close to being to the requirments

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
You're on david!

Lets call in the votes friday.

Adrain -You have me drooling every time I see that.WOW!!!! Want me to help U chop it up and deisel power it?? :rotflmao :rotflmao:puke:

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i nominate mel
i think his is 83 though
anyway my 88 7.3 is a mess so thats a no go lol

Bill was kind enough to consult me first. I agree. The prize must go to the owner of an 84'. And preferably an owner who plans to keep his 84' for a long time. ;Sweet

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
my 84 is x-tra clean,only 139k,4x4 also,so of course i nominate me.lol
id post a bigger pic if i could figure it out.

It would be great if we could see all of that truck inside and out front to back, without having to use a magnifying glass:DLOL

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I really feel these are a great looking few truely nice trucks. No way could I say yours is nicer than his. I think all should get the prise for some great looking rigs. I know that can't happen too. Good luck to all and once again... These are some nice looking rigs....:love:;Sweet:D
P.S. Wow... I have 7000 posts here now. I had no idea... Glad to be of help......

wanabebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would post one of mine but i don't know how.. and its not in that great of shape.. been used and abused as a farm pickup most of its life.. so its kind of in rough shape, which that will be changing soon once i get my dads truck done..