The cleanest 1984 6.9 ?

hce

So can i....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HCE, your trucks amazing! Did that 5sp turn it into a different truck to drive? Ive only driven a few 4speeds and they feel between the two seems to be pretty different.
It changed it a lot. The truck just want to be driven at 75 or more, so I gained little for mileage, but I get there much faster. Also the close ratios is much better for the diesel the t-19 had to much of spread between 3 and 4.

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Well its Friday. It seems as if the lil door prize will have a new home.

Here it is 1094 manuals that came with an F250 4X4. Includes
Firestone tire maintaince & warranty information.
Ford Warranty information
4 Wheeling With Ford
F150 thru F350 Operating guide
A flyer "consumer information :camper Loading"
1984 owner Guide Suppliment 6.9 Deisel suppliment
Plus a couple odds & ends of reciepts for work done B4 I owned the ole girl.
A couple stains on some of them but very readable Nd not torn up.

I hope that you will enjoy these - kinda nice curiosity peices to go with your truck.

AND !!! According to our independent judges :rotflmao ;Sweet . Based on thier professional opinion !!!
The winner is ------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------
HCE
If you PM me your mailing address the grand prize will be shipped taxes & shipping paid -from our prize distribution center in Wagoner ,Oklahoma.

All the trucks in this post are nice (I wish mine were that nice) -beautiful,& definatley something to be proud of.

Thanks Mr Bill

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yay! Congrats to the winner! :D

I remember holding those same documents in my hands in July of 1983, sitting on the couch looking at my new truck out the window. Saliva drooling out of the corners of my mouth.... LOL

Hey maybe that's what the stains are? :dunno

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Congrats! I am still looking over the pictures you put up. Very nice job on keping her looking so good!

hce

So can i....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yay! Congrats to the winner! :D

I remember holding those same documents in my hands in July of 1983, sitting on the couch looking at my new truck out the window. Saliva drooling out of the corners of my mouth.... LOL

Hey maybe that's what the stains are? :dunno

I was droolin at the poster that showed the history of ford pickups while my dad talked to to the salesman.

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
I want to thank our judges 91idi & dyoung for their expert opnion.
Both qualifying trucks are beautiful. Definatley trucks to be proud to own.
I made the last post in haste because we had a new member of our family - Good ole number 6 came into our life to bless us yesterday at 11:45 AM. friday was spent between baby sitting and the hospital (she was stubborn and kept us guessing for 3 days).
Anylah - she is ready to keep us busy for another few years & has been baking orders to her mom allready. We are thanking the Lord she is healthy and strong.
We have a busy day coming up and will have very little spare time as Paw -Paw is running a day care center for a while. :love:
We will ship as soon as possible.

PS If I am not on line for a year or so -please check the roster at the local aslyum listings.cookoo

Attachments

• Anylah Nov 6 11-45 AM.jpg
    Anylah Nov 6 11-45 AM.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I want to thank our judges 91idi & dyoung for their expert opnion.
Both qualifying trucks are beautiful. Definatley trucks to be proud to own.
I made the last post in haste because we had a new member of our family - Good ole number 6 came into our life to bless us yesterday at 11:45 AM. friday was spent between baby sitting and the hospital (she was stubborn and kept us guessing for 3 days).
Anylah - she is ready to keep us busy for another few years & has been baking orders to her mom allready. We are thanking the Lord she is healthy and strong.
We have a busy day coming up and will have very little spare time as Paw -Paw is running a day care center for a while. :love:
We will ship as soon as possible.

PS If I am not on line for a year or so -please check the roster at the local aslyum listings.cookoo

LOL

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
attachment.php

Where did you get those headlights!?!?!

They're so freakin cool!

Umm... so what do You do for High Beams??:dunno

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
While I,m hyjacking the post -I got to see my grandson Wade for the first time in 1 1/2 years. We visited his Mom on thursday Then our granddaughter arrived on Sat .What a week. Thanks Lord!

Attachments

• Paw - Paw - Wade Nov 4 2010.jpg
    Paw - Paw - Wade Nov 4 2010.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: