Thanks 160k87f250 and Exekiel69!

pafixitman

Reaction score
Spent yesterday over at 160k87f250's house. Ez and his girl came over, aaklinger (?)(Allen) stopped by for a bit. Upper and lower ball joints on both sides, front brake lines, rear axle seal and after 2 years my transmission tail shaft seal is replaced!

John did most of the wrenching and had most of the tools (and a garage!) ;Sweet :thumbsup:

Thanks again for all of the help! :hail :hail

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Joe,
Your welcome!! ;Sweet Thanks to your girl and EZ's girl for helping to prepare a great lunch and dinner for us and the kids. Also, thanks for cleaning up the kitchen aftewrwards. I forgot to thank Stepf for that. Still haven't found the Ninja Turtle, but we'll keep looking.
John

Squirreltow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you guys get any pictures of the action? and the finished product?
Great thing for friends that have the tools to get this kind of job done. :D
Chris

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry I missed that one guys. I drove the Bronco to Timonium on Saturday to go back to work at the train show. At least I was dieseling with you.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Joe, any time. I really enjoy myself on every get together, and yesterday We had an expert at the job. ;Sweet

Magoo

Blind Brain Surgeon
Reaction score
Nowadays this is a rare thing indeed. Most folks are out to get rich, or at least pay the bills. You fellas have helped to restore my faith in mankind. Good job. Wish there were more folks like you fellas out there. ;Sweet

pafixitman

Reaction score
Squirreltow said:
Did you guys get any pictures of the action? and the finished product?
Great thing for friends that have the tools to get this kind of job done. :D
Chris

No pics. I did not think about it until I was unloading last night and realized Steph brought the camera! cookoo

Never did ball joints before. Between them and the rear axle nut, I would still be swinging a BFH if I tried this at home!

I have to publicly thank Steph for taking care of the food. :hail She was a tad upset I did not mention her in the first post! :eek:

aaklingler

Reaction score
It was nice meeting you guys, I hope I can get out again sometime.

P.S.

Did you guys figure out where those spark plugs and wires go???