T19, 6.9l engine, like-new radiator, and IP

Hook_A_Chain

Reaction score
T19 trans, everything works fine, will include pedals and all accessories for it-$200 OBO
6.9 runs great starts right up, blows a little white smoke out of left side, it used to smoke a lot, than i replaced all T's, lines between injectors, o-rings, copper crush gaskets and it went a way almost totally, but in the process of doing that one of the metal lines going from IP to injector snapped, and i havent replaced it so i think it may just be sucking air through the injector and thats why its smoking now.Includes all accesories- Best offer
Looking to sell within the month or i will scrap them with the truck, i found a 4x4 ranger im stickin a cummins in, so im getting rid of the truck i was building, i think ill have more fun in the ranger.
Injector Pump-will include with motor, but if someone wants seperate-best offer
Radiator looks brand new, was brand new when put in shortly before i bought the truck and i drove the truck like 2 miles lol- best offer
Location-Tinton Falls, NJ 07753
Contact Info- 732-922-1442(house leave message if no answer, better off contacting me via e-mail)
[email protected]
Aim-Racn500r

Last edited:

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
e-mail kicked back? got a cheep clutch with some life left in it?

Hook_A_Chain

Reaction score
Hey, sorry i made a typing error, ill fix it.... I have the one in the T19 but i have so much other stuff to work on i dont think i have the time to pull it out. Everything is still in the truck but figured i would give everyone a chance to buy the motor or tranny before i scrap everything so im really only looking to sell the bigger things....I have everythingfrom a 85 F350 4 door dually if someone wants something besides those parts

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
well let me know, i would hate to see this truck go to the scrapper but i already have a t-19 and extra engine in my garage. i wouldent mind more but money dousent grow on my trees yetLOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online