t-19 rebuild kit

jperecko

Diesel Ape
Reaction score
I got mine from jeff's bronco graveyard... let it sit for 6 months and realized that I ordered the wrong one... and they still let me send it back to get the right one.

I think I remember I found the kit somewhere else for a hair cheaper somewhere else after but I forgot where.

In other news my rebuilt one is for sale if interested...completely blasted, primed, and painted in "old ford blue" and rebuilt with 0 miles on it. Decided to go with a cummins instead.

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
I got mine from jeff's bronco graveyard... let it sit for 6 months and realized that I ordered the wrong one... and they still let me send it back to get the right one.

I think I remember I found the kit somewhere else for a hair cheaper somewhere else after but I forgot where.

In other news my rebuilt one is for sale if interested...completely blasted, primed, and painted in "old ford blue" and rebuilt with 0 miles on it. Decided to go with a cummins instead.

pm sent

White Trash

IDI noob
Reaction score
If you still decide to rebuild your old one Novak sells a nice kit that is very complete for a good price. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online