SW Rally

91ford7.3td1in

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i need to know who is coming a rough count. Also i need to know what you are going to need a hotel camper space or what so i can get numbers on here so you can call and reserve a room or space somewhere. Just about2 more months and itl be party time.:thumbsup: We cant let the eastern rally beat the west now.

Last edited:

91ford7.3td1in

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a friend that can probably get me some pretty cheap rooms he works at one of the hotels here. But id like to see who all is coming to see what all i should plan and were to go.

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i need to know who is coming a rough count. Also i need to know what you are going to need a hotel camper space or what so i can get numbers on here so you can call and reserve a room or space somewhere. Just about2 more months and itl be party time.:thumbsup: We cant let the eastern rally beat the west now.

where and when?

91ford7.3td1in

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its going to be in carlsbad NM sept 26-27 There is lots to do and see here besides the rally the caverns, sitting bull falls, living desert state park, and a few other things the rivers and hunting.

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
whaaa?? anyway i will be going but i am not sure if i will be bringing the camper or getting a hotel.;Sweet what are the local hotel rates around there? maybe talk to a few of the hotel managers and see if they offer a group discount.:sly

|stupid|stupid:sly just kidding jake :rotflmao
ya i think ill be coming hopefully work picks up a bit

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
i was thinking jacob maybe if its ok i might covoy with you to carlsbad like i said if thats ok travel in teams just incase that something might happen like me breaking down or something and that would just be my luck to

91ford7.3td1in

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For anyone coming to the rally i got 2 engines parted out one turbod and one non turbod that im selling the parts out of almost everything was good in them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online