Super Moose, or RD4-180?

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Another thing with the stacking gear drive pumps, the top one would be running backwards. Would that even work?

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Gonna need custom lines anyways, just offset it.
Or run a Gm pump as the second.
Or run a idler pulley.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both pumps flow within 5cc of each other at peak flow. Super Moose requires 65 psi inlet pressure, RD180 requires 20. There's only a few of each in existence.

I've dealt with both Mel and Justin in the past, both are knowledgeable, helpful and willing to take the time to work with you.

With that said, and I've put this offer out there in other places before, get me in direct contact with one of the Super Moose and/or Moose Boost equipped truck owners, and I'll pay for the dyno time. Also, if anyone wants to run both setups on the same truck, lemme know. I'll personally buy whichever setup you decide you don't wanna use. PayPal is ready, or I'll pay the dyno shop directly, whichever you prefer.

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, there are V8 p pumps out there that could be adapted to fit. No need for an inline pump/pumps.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both pumps flow within 5cc of each other at peak flow. Super Moose requires 65 psi inlet pressure, RD180 requires 20. There's only a few of each in existence.

I've dealt with both Mel and Justin in the past, both are knowledgeable, helpful and willing to take the time to work with you.

With that said, and I've put this offer out there in other places before, get me in direct contact with one of the Super Moose and/or Moose Boost equipped truck owners, and I'll pay for the dyno time. Also, if anyone wants to run both setups on the same truck, lemme know. I'll personally buy whichever setup you decide you don't wanna use. PayPal is ready, or I'll pay the dyno shop directly, whichever you prefer.

Awesome, call Mel and find out if you can talk to his puller about arranging a dyno day.

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Now we are talking! Lets see some numbers!

Really in the end, I don't think you will be disappointed either way.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online