strange occurence

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
The other night I left work in TDT and all of a sudden it got really loud. Like 12V Cummins loud. By the time I got to the end of the drive it was gone. Hasn't come back. Didn't notice any missing or strange acting. Only did it for about 20 seconds. Long enough to say "what the. . ."

I almost hope it does it again so I can pay better attention.

Fred Hemer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flatlander said:
The other night I left work in TDT and all of a sudden it got really loud. Like 12V Cummins loud. By the time I got to the end of the drive it was gone. Hasn't come back. Didn't notice any missing or strange acting. Only did it for about 20 seconds. Long enough to say "what the. . ."

sounds to me like you had an air bubble go thru your system!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
flatlander said:

Had the same thing happen on our way down to Lisbon this summer rolling down I-94. Bout 15-20 seconds and all gone. :confused:
Never got Goldie to do it again for me. cookoo

Wierd thing was we had already been on the road for bout 2 hours when she made the noise.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726