Stick to the damn topic when posting

KansasIDI

Hopelessly addicted to IDIs
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This shouldn’t have died off. Let’s continue to run ourselves over. :rotflmao

It’s like the cup holder thread but without cupholders

Should we make it so no cupholders allowed here?

I want pizza and a KIA turned around in my driveway

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
If I put a 7.3 in my wifes wheelbarrow she would get better fuel mileage. She would....I think.
Well I did put a 7.3 in her wheelbarrow & she do get really great fuel millage!!!!
However she brought it round corner of house huffin & puffin, made me pull the heads, the exhaust manafolds, the crank, few other nuts & bolts to lighten the weight....... now she ONE HAPPY GAL!!!

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I did put a 7.3 in her wheelbarrow & she do get really great fuel millage!!!!
However she brought it round corner of house huffin & puffin, made me pull the heads, the exhaust manafolds, the crank, few other nuts & bolts to lighten the weight....... now she ONE HAPPY GAL!!!

Is this your way of getting the old girl to lose waight, with out telling her shes fat?

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
Is this your way of getting the old girl to lose waight, with out telling her shes fat?
Yes, & I will be loosing weaight too as she beets my butttt if she peeks over my shoulder & sees what we talking bout!!!! Then she will start asking & hunting to find out where mouse lives & hangs out so she can go beet on yo buttttt tooooo!!!!

I ask folks round town if they remember meeting my wife, she VERY, VERY hard to forget! She 6'6" & weighs in bout 585# & ain't really fat, all muscle........ Then when she cools & calms down & is happy she is 5'3" & weighs in bout 135# & is so cute & worth hanging onto!
Had her 50 yrs LEGALLY as of last March!!!!

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, & I will be loosing weaight too as she beets my butttt if she peeks over my shoulder & sees what we talking bout!!!! Then she will start asking & hunting to find out where mouse lives & hangs out so she can go beet on yo buttttt tooooo!!!!

I ask folks round town if they remember meeting my wife, she VERY, VERY hard to forget! She 6'6" & weighs in bout 585# & ain't really fat, all muscle........ Then when she cools & calms down & is happy she is 5'3" & weighs in bout 135# & is so cute & worth hanging onto!
Wow, she's the "Incredible Wife"!.

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score

;burnout

:joker:

:smash:

:sorry:

:bail

:popcorn

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Acid turns oxide from the brown to the purple club....

You must be registered for see images

Noiseydiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife one time, as we were driving down the road, asked me,
"Why is it that men grow old with grace and women just get ugly?"
She moved to Heaven 163 days ago, and I never did say anything regarding anything about anything in that department in any way, shape or form.
Not to say that I was not above poking the bear frequently, but that time I just wanted to stop breathing and turn into a dust spec.
There was the time though when I said something and she did say, 'I don't think so!"
Yep! I said it.
Well your half right drear, You don't think.
I just made sure the first time that the front door was closer than she was and I had a clear path.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86