Stick to the damn topic when posting

stick_witch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
completely off topic,
what type of fuel should i run in my 87 F350 tesla swapped 4x4?
Peanut butter & jellies, or herring. Depends on if the chicken crossed the road from the East or the West. If he didn’t make it across the road than it needs a new gizzard. The new gizzard will need to be broken in with some heat. Petrol and a lighter works great, or a propane torch. Might ruin the paint a bit but it’ll cheech like a kitten after that. Mint[emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

stick_witch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So guys, i’ve got a 1986 f250 with the 7.3 powerstoke in it and im wondering how I make it roll coal?? Also, where is the turbo? I can’t seem to find it or hear it, I think something may be wrong with it. Please help, this is my first diesel

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So guys, i’ve got a 1986 f250 with the 7.3 powerstoke in it and im wondering how I make it roll coal?? Also, where is the turbo? I can’t seem to find it or hear it, I think something may be wrong with it. Please help, this is my first diesel

turbos are usually installed in those oval shaped cylinders attached to the exhaust pipe.
delete it for less back pressure.
alot of people find that the plastic bag mod on the air filter is the best way to roll coal.
unlike other people, i like to take things a step further and ive found that if you use that plastic bag over your head, it eliminated 90% of the problems :cheers:

stick_witch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here they is:
You must be registered for see images attach

Love the brick nose squat!
Me too![emoji23]