Somebody better buy this truck!

miles1400

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Randy Bush probaly just a dually 10.25 that was swapped in. it says its a f-250 so my guess is at somepoint they wanted a dually 4wd truck and swapped the axle and put on dually fenders. what i am more curious about is does it have a dana 60 front axle.

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't look like a D60 up front. Look at the angle of the tie rod when viewed from the front. Dana 60 should be roughly straight across, where this one angles from each end, indicating a 2-piece setup for TTB.

irhunter

Reaction score
Gee. If anyone does go look...you'll post some frame, floor, mount pics, right?

Assuming you don't drive away with it.

What were the factory diff gear ratio options in these Diesel 4-speed trucks?

Blue94

Reaction score
What state is this in? it doesn’t show up on my FB link like my normal marketplace searches do.

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
I checked it out yesterday,and it definetly needs some body work done,and I found out afterwards that the entire floor of the bed was gone.It wasn't in bad shape for the year and being a Pennsylvania truck...It has really high gearing for a dually,I am guessing 3.55 gears,the seller said he always has to slip the clutch to get moving.ZWilson and stu bailey were interested in it,but there was more rust than they wanted to take on,so they passed on it.Since I was there,I figured why not,I'll ask the seller if he would consider a trade for my flatbed in my profile picture or my rhino 4x4,and he was definetly thinking about it,but said he was going to use the money from the truck to pay for a new aluminum flatbed for his new truck,and if he doesn't get the right price for the truck he will keep it or maybe in a few weeks consider a trade.

Rock

Farmer Rock

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Farmer Rock

Reaction score

Farmer Rock

Reaction score
I keep checking to see if the ad is still up.It seems there was 3 or 4 other guys who didn't want it,so I am hoping he will trade.I know it needs a lot of body work,so call me stupid,you won't be the first!I would hate to see it parted out it or something,when it still has plenty of life left in it.

Rock

Stu Bailey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those pictures look better on my computer than my little phone ha. But yeah, if I had enough cash to buy it as a second truck then I wouldn't have hesitated one bit. You'll have to keep us posted if he ends up calling you back for the trade

Farmer Rock

Reaction score
Those pictures look better on my computer than my little phone ha. But yeah, if I had enough cash to buy it as a second truck then I wouldn't have hesitated one bit. You'll have to keep us posted if he ends up calling you back for the trade
I will be sure to keep you guys updated.But in the meantime,THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!-cuss

Rock

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
As its already been pointed out, hoping Rocky gets it on trade. It’s not “horrible” but im sure there is a lot more hiding in there. Im specifically looking for a really clean one so it just wasn’t the right truck for me right now.

Would be a great truck for someone who doesnt care about rust or as a parts truck for another build but all that just isn’t in the cards for me right now.

Farmer Rock

Reaction score
As its already been pointed out, hoping Rocky gets it on trade. It’s not “horrible” but im sure there is a lot more hiding in there. Im specifically looking for a really clean one so it just wasn’t the right truck for me right now.

Would be a great truck for someone who doesnt care about rust or as a parts truck for another build but all that just isn’t in the cards for me right now.
Thank you Zach.I completely understand where you and Stu are coming from,It is a big unwanted project to get into when fixing all that rust.And like you said,there is definetly more rust hiding places,plus you guys had to travel for it,so I don't blame you..If I could get it on trade,since I live pretty close it seems worth it in my case.

Rock

Farmer Rock

Reaction score
The ad disappeared.I guess it sold!:cry:-cuss:cry:-cuss:cry:-cuss:cry:-cuss:cry:-cuss
.Well that's how the the cookie crumbles.Hate to say it,but it is probably for the best.I would have been getting rid of a really good truck or utv.Anyhow thanks for the encouragement fellas.On a side note,why don't we keep this thread going with good deals.If any body finds a good clean IDI,post them on here.I know of a couple I will post later this evening.And since I am keeping the flatbed (thankfully) I will start a build thread this week.By the way,it's name is unofficially "beagle pup" since that name is written on the front bumper in "sharpee" from the PO which was inspired by its brown and white paint scheme.

Rock