Somebody better buy this truck!

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
I had to snicker at the last part where it said a lot of people want this truck. For $500? If so many people want it, why does it have to be advertised on Facebook?

I saw that truck and thought about picking it up for parts since I am only 15 miles away from it, but don't see how it would be worth it with all the rust, and "blown head gaskets " so I passed on it. If it was 4x4, I wouldn't of hesitated to buy it and use for parts since it has the same drivetrain as my 87', but unfortunately, I couldn't find a good excuse to buy another truck! Lol.
I was really surprised how rusted out that truck is, and have to assume that's the only reason it's still for sale, since cheap parts trucks go fast.

Rock

riphip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With all the rust at the filter housing, etc, looks to me to be a waterlogged engine also the way the cowl seal and hood looks.

Scotty4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw that truck and thought about picking it up for parts since I am only 15 miles away from it, but don't see how it would be worth it with all the rust, and "blown head gaskets " so I passed on it. If it was 4x4, I wouldn't of hesitated to buy it and use for parts since it has the same drivetrain as my 87', but unfortunately, I couldn't find a good excuse to buy another truck! Lol.
I was really surprised how rusted out that truck is, and have to assume that's the only reason it's still for sale, since cheap parts trucks go fast.

Rock
15k original miles.... Oh why didn't they do six digit odometers!

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
If you think that's bad, I just saw an 90 f350 extended cab dually, auto, 2wd, 85k miles, up for $19k. Even better than that, there was an 88 f350 4x4 ambulance, auto, with 18k miles, but who knows how many idling hours, up for $39k:eek:

Rock

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online