So Who wanted my turbo..?

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
A few months ago when I decided to Cummitize Big Ed, I stated that my Banks Turbo set up would be avalaible. I know that I promised it to someone and now I cant find my PM's about it.

I have it out and just about ready to ship, but can't remember who I promised it to,..

I will give it about a week, and if I don't hear back I will offically put it up for sale.

Thanks!

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
That was me, and for free, you felt sorry about my divorce and knew I needed some cheering up!!! :) I even told you I would come and pick it up to save you shipping on it!!! :)

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
In all sense of seriousness I hope whoever it was that he promised it to does chime in. That'd suck to have someone promise you something but then loose your info.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Keep on bidding,..!

I am 99 % shure that it was frdtrckmnrich, I sent him a PM last week but he has not responded. From his last thread it looks like he has a couple of them now so he may not be interested in it anymore.

Like I said I will give it about a week, then put it up for sale. I am in no hurry to sell it, just want to give him first crack at it. He bought some other stuff from me last year as well, and was able to come to my shop and pick it up.

Stay tuned!

greythorn3

wheelordie.com
Reaction score
well when you give it to him ask him if he wants to sell it to me for 500$

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
In fairness to frdtrckmnrich I am not going to discuss price, but suffice it to say that $500.00 is not even close for a complete Banks turbo kit with a fresh rebuilt turbo.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A fresh rebuild is almost worth $400 by itself if its complete about $150 if its just seals and bearings. That turbo is worth some money. The kit is NLA from Banks.

greythorn3

wheelordie.com
Reaction score
ha i would like to have a turbo since i will be running 44" tires offroad this comming summer. and could use the extra power, but im not going to buy it out from under somone like that.. just pass it along if hes interested in selling it.

Ray