So what did you do with your truck today?

Therkhan7_3Turbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New military style battery terminals with fusion ring lugs.

You must be registered for see images attach

What gauge wire are you using? I want to redo all my cables on my truck, but don't want to go too small, but also not spend too much coin going 00 lol.

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove down to MD for a little deer scouting trip. Was amazed how dry it is, must be somewhat of a drought. Check out the rope at this swimming hole on the Potomac! Not sure you could swing far enough to reach the wet stuff! Truck did great, last trip on the old BFG's, new tires tomorrow.........

pafixitman

Reaction score
Put new shoes on my truck. Truck has been sitting for almost a year and the already dry rotted Michelins were done. Huge shout out to @laserjock for bring up tires and rims for my truck to sit on while the new tires were installed on my rims. Not only did he bring up the ones to borrow over night, he took and had my tires mounted and returned them to me. Helped with the removal and install also.

Next on the list is injectors, returns, olives, fuel heater delete and timing.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I just used my 81 F150 to haul my mower over to my garage. I wanted to get it mowed before Cubey stops by this weekend.

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Moved the truck to a low grass area trying to teach my self brakes since I have no back brakes nor ebrake plus even with brand new tires the damn thing shook if you drive over 45 miles per hour surely a alighment can't cause that to be that bad.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put new shoes on my truck. Truck has been sitting for almost a year and the already dry rotted Michelins were done. Huge shout out to @laserjock for bring up tires and rims for my truck to sit on while the new tires were installed on my rims. Not only did he bring up the ones to borrow over night, he took and had my tires mounted and returned them to me. Helped with the removal and install also.

Next on the list is injectors, returns, olives, fuel heater delete and timing.

It was my pleasure. [emoji16]

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BFG actually gave me a 25% discount on the new ones due to dry rot / cracking. Sidewalls are different than old ones, maybe they'll grow on me?

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I'm tired of the leaves getting into the HVAC system on my truck during the fall. I decided to see if I could put a stop to it. I bought a roll of window screen last weekend and slid some in underneath the cowl. I went with aluminum because I thought that would last longer than the nylon stuff. I guess I'll see. I just left what was left of the cowl seal off since it wasn't much. I'll be ordering two new ones next payday. One for each truck. I know that one picture isn't great, but the sun was getting pretty low and shining through the cab from the back side.

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm tired of the leaves getting into the HVAC system on my truck during the fall. I decided to see if I could put a stop to it. I bought a roll of window screen last weekend and slid some in underneath the cowl. I went with aluminum because I thought that would last longer than the nylon stuff. I guess I'll see. I just left what was left of the cowl seal off since it wasn't much. I'll be ordering two new ones next payday. One for each truck. I know that one picture isn't great, but the sun was getting pretty low and shining through the cab from the back side.

Good idea!
Did you stick it down with anything or did you just bend it in place?