So what did you do with your truck today?

frankenwrench

overkill is under rated!
Reaction score
If you’re coming to the idi Meet this next week you’ll find out! Otherwise you’ll have to find out when everything is done :rolleyes:
Not sure I'm gonna make it honestly. Middle of a move right now and all. Was looking forward to coming but not looking too likely. Prolly have to link up with u and come out early next year when funds are better and all that jazz. Still hope to see that cucv project ur working on before it's gone. Hoping to get some pointers on next project. Found front and rear end out of another SD 2008 d 60 solid front and rear I want to put under the centurion bronco along with the 8.2 I found last year and still intend to rebuild for it.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure I'm gonna make it honestly. Middle of a move right now and all. Was looking forward to coming but not looking too likely. Prolly have to link up with u and come out early next year when funds are better and all that jazz. Still hope to see that cucv project ur working on before it's gone. Hoping to get some pointers on next project. Found front and rear end out of another SD 2008 d 60 solid front and rear I want to put under the centurion bronco along with the 8.2 I found last year and still intend to rebuild for it.
Sounds good man, I get it I just moved myself, because of uncontrollable circumstances I won’t be staying at the park but I’ll be driving up there each day since it’s close by me. You’re always to come visit the shop just lemme know ;Sweet

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Swapped out my old napa rotors for some slotted power stops, it was way over due. I’ve heard mixed reviews with these but figured I’d give them a shot

Macrobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a motor running:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Picked up a 6.9 for $300 including 4-speed trans to go into an '86 F-250, and unfortunately between when I had seen it first, and when I got the OK from the customer, someone stole the IP and lines.
So I had to rob another motor's lines and IP, get it all together... and hey! IT RUNS AGAIN!

Now, turns out it was an early 6.9(like /really/ early, "A" block), but it seems in good shape actually. Pulled one valve cover, and everything looked pristine; surprisingly, the rubber valve cover gasket was still flexible... and I could tell the cover hadn't been off in many years.

I don't know about you guys, but to me it's /such/ a rush to get an IDI running again. It's just... amazing!

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a kick out of the wire coming unhooked. Same kind of crap I usually have happen and stand there for an hour trying to figure it out lol! Glad to hear it purring again!

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep! He generated quite a few "thumbs-up" by folks passing me on the four lane.

KZF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! Our "Old Town" has a big game processing shop with a drive thru, on the main street of town...it's been there for decades. Well now that the "Participant" generation is taking over, more and more people are complaining about having to look at dead animals while they sip their Latte.

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my weekly 275 gallons of used motor oil. Every Saturday I pick this up to fill my storage tanks. I use what I need for fuel in my trucks and generators
You must be registered for see images attach