So What Did You Do With Your PSD Today?

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hauled a 1970 F250 highboy about 30miles to its new home. sorry forgot to take pics. parts truck sold for $400 just to save it from being crushed . guy gave me extra $$ than I asked , will be a future customer........

going to replace some doors next week, 2 side doors and 2 rear doors. maybe keep it on the road through this winter now. damn thing won't die. :)

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
filled her up and topped up the oil. took 1.5 litres to bring it back to the full mark at 7600 km on last service. looks like I will be needing it this winter, might go with 10w30 diesel oil instead of 15w40. I change the oil at 10,000 km .

its going to get 2 replacement side doors and 2 rear doors over the holidays hopefully. I'm getting tired of seeing snow blowing around inside. its getting pretty ragged.:cheers:
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

direwulf23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, my 95 PSD eclipsed 290k miles the other day, and still running strong.

I actually managed to catch a cool picture of the ODO at 289,999.9 miles.

unclehoser

Old dog, new tricks
Reaction score
Cussed, pissed & moaned, tinkered, traced, wasted a few fuses, but finally cured electrical malfunction! ...thanks for asking, though!

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
came down with the serp system blues, something is amiss..... think its the water pump pulley.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
The other day I resealed my tcase. Stupid thing had been leaking since I put it in.

Ordered all the spring bushings. We'll see if the rear are the right ones. Lol
Also the double cardone rebuild stuff. And the rear slip yoke.
Something has gone wrong with my order though. Can say I'm not too happy with bronco graveyard's customer service.
Never had a problem before.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

bbjordan

Snow Monkey
Reaction score
Hauled another 5.7 Hemi out to the farm for my brother. Still running my WMO fuel cocktail. Still no engine fan or fan shroud. ~ 14.5 km/Litre Truck seems to like this fuel and runs like a top.

Also got to try out my new wagon from Princess Auto. It's rated for 1,000 lbs, but I was doubtful. It held the engine and transmission tho.

How many 5.7 Hemis can you spot in this picture?

One more shot of the man wagon:

I wasn't happy with the sloppy steering set up when I was assembling it. The holes for the shoulder bolts were way to big. So I cut up a piece of metal fuel line I had sitting around "just in case I might need it". It has been sitting for 7 years, but I was right! I finally needed it. lol The ID of the fuel line fit nicely around the shoulder bolt. I drilled out the holes to fit the OD of the fuel line collars, and now the steering is nice and precise. Awesome sauce!

bbjordan

Snow Monkey
Reaction score
Hauled daughter's tool trailer from the farm. I could really feel the the engine working harder and pulling more fuel with the trailer. It used 3/8 tank more fuel coming home.
Of course it is uphill by ~300 meters, and I was fighting a crosswind. No dead-heading this trip. :)

gnathv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got to here, still little things to do.

gnathv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know what you mean Bill, my dually fender was held together with duct tape. At least I used black.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online