So What Did You Do With Your PSD Today?

Giddy-Up

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my fuel tank mounted up, hangs down 3" more than the old tank but the suspension sits ~7" higher than factory. Kind of wish I went deeper.:dunno I got a couple odds and ends to do then the box should go back on tomorrow.

You must be registered for see images attach

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I parked mine next to by brick nose

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
94 crew before I let a buddy have the box.
the 96 shorty looked good on the outside but sat in the grass too long!

last week I dragged a 1977 F350 crewcab home from Strathroy on the trailer, around 2 hrs secondary paved roads some highway.
hauled it no issues. got pics somewhere from it, can't find them on my PC.

taking a 1994 F350 crewcab dually idi 7.3 down to New Dundee Sunday, has no box on it but otherwise complete. its feels fricken heavy on the trailer behind the van. doing it on a Sunday morning so I can take it slow.....................:rolleyes:

took a 96 F150 2wd shorty in for scrap on Tuesday , had a burnt 69 460 and a ZF 5spd attached in the box and some other bits on and around the truck 6500lbs payload over the scales. scrap prices suck but its got to go.......

have to change the oil this week, just over 11,000km on the oil. I usually do it at 10,000 . :dunno

fixer upper/parts truck with a solid cab......?cookoo

Last edited:

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
changed the oil , greased it. hauled a 94 F150 supercab up to the bunker, went back to the city empty, hauled a my 96 explorer 2dr 2wd 5spd home again to the bunker> selling for $400 just so I don't need to pull of the southern panels and sell them off.

507,000km rolled on the way home. runs fricken awesome. 85.4cent/litre at fillup tonite. just crossing my fingers now I don't get pulled into a safety lane, mechanically fit, body is toast! pulls loaded trailer awesome. it looks baaaaad :rotflmao

bbjordan

Snow Monkey
Reaction score
Towing

Picked up a trailer in Calgary for my brother. Took it out to the farm 365 kms. and dropped off a core Hemi engine that I picked up 2 weeks ago, and a couple of 1000 litre totes.

Then we picked up a 2003 Dodge Ram with a 5.7 Hemi and hauled it to the farm. About a 156 kms one way.

And this was towed with no engine fan! :eek: cookoo I took it easy on the hills, but it that was the only time I even came close to worry about it overheating. The oil temp got to a high of 107 degrees C, but strangely enough that was after the hill. Some kind of thermal lag happening there. Normally the oil temp is 101 *.

I now have Torque Pro running on my phablet with the OBDLink MX Bluetooth adapter. I highly recommend this! :) ;Sweet
Now I know what is normal (at least for my truck) for IPR duty cycle and HPOP pressure.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
I have some I need to build a box for under the flatbed. Won't fit under the hood. Lol
Replaced my GPR the other day.
Today I'm replacing the rear tank sending unit ring and oring.
Also ordered some lights to hook up for reverse lights. Never had any.
Still trying to figure out where I will mount them. I was thinking maybe up on the headache rack, or maybe to the side of the "hitch."
http://m.northerntool.com/products/shop~tools~product_200648983_200648983?hotline=false

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Picked up a trailer in Calgary for my brother. Took it out to the farm 365 kms. and dropped off a core Hemi engine that I picked up 2 weeks ago, and a couple of 1000 litre totes.

Then we picked up a 2003 Dodge Ram with a 5.7 Hemi and hauled it to the farm. About a 156 kms one way.

And this was towed with no engine fan! :eek: cookoo I took it easy on the hills, but it that was the only time I even came close to worry about it overheating. The oil temp got to a high of 107 degrees C, but strangely enough that was after the hill. Some kind of thermal lag happening there. Normally the oil temp is 101 *.

I now have Torque Pro running on my phablet with the OBDLink MX Bluetooth adapter. I highly recommend this! :) ;Sweet
Now I know what is normal (at least for my truck) for IPR duty cycle and HPOP pressure.

Gotta link to your adapter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I pulled my 7.3 out of the depths of hell today.
and I got my boost fooler too :sly

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Insured it Friday and started driving it finally.
picked up a set of 305/70/16's from a buddy for 600 bucks all brand new never mounted. Not a bad deal I don't think.the trucks got 315's on it right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Well changed the oil.
Put in Lubrication engineers monolec ultra 8800 15w40.
Good stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online

No members online now.