Site Ownership >>>SHAGGY<<<

pfarmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for everything Mike, best wishes to you in what ever you choose to do next...hope you aren't leaving the page! Bryan...congratulations on your big move! Let me know if ever you need help with anything and I'll be at your service. Best wishes to you from Abilene, Texas.
~Priscilla

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Wow, thanks Mike for a job well done and for looking out for our best interestsas you hand over ppossession of this very site I write on.

Shaggy, welcome. I look forward to seeing some of the changes you have in store for us. Good luck and Gods speed.

burtcheca

farmer/cabinetmaker
Reaction score
Welcome Bryan!
May the Lord our God, YHWH, bless you and continue to bless these forums you are leading now so they can continue helping so many, like me, as when Mike was the owner.
Mike, thank you brother for all you've done here.
Burt, an old cabinetmaker and farmer. :)

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
All I can say is Thanks Mike - you have done all of us a great service, and personally you have helped in obtaining some goals I had. you are appreciated very much.

Brian Welcome I used to be on a lot -but no longer own a truck - so my participation is nil now-a- days., I do dorp in from time to time as the site and people on it have been an important part of my life. good Luck

Mr Bill

chrlsful

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"the more things change the more they stay the same" or some such quote?
vBulletin, the company we keep, quick down/uploads, fewer adds, these are "some of my favorite things".
(?too many clichés?)

Thank you Mike (good on ya mate - yrs. of yeoman service!)
Welcome Bryan (good luck)

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
Thanks Mike, for giving all us diesel owners such a great place to learn and get to know people. I've very much enjoyed being here and will continue to be for years to come. Welcome, Bryan, as the new owner. :D

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the warm welcomes. I look forward on watching this forum grow and being apart of the growth!

Freedom Motorsports

Parts Gofer
Reaction score
Thanks for the invitation to come over and be a vendor on what looks to be a great group and a great site overall. I look forward to getting to know everyone and help in any way that I can.

chrlsful

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"...invitation to come over and be a vendor..."
Oh... 4get my comment about change.

"...grow and being apart of the growth!..."
may B U could give a lill rendition of what that might entail?
Thank you,

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"...invitation to come over and be a vendor..."
Oh... 4get my comment about change.

"...grow and being apart of the growth!..."
may B U could give a lill rendition of what that might entail?
Thank you,

Keeping the forum going and fixing any issues that may come up. You have to agree that the site is running pretty well. No major hiccups yet. I do plan on added a few more vendors, as I know most members like to see new vendors on the forum. Not really sure what else I have in mind for the site as of right now, so I couldn't tell you much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
93 Farm Truck

Staff online