Single Stack?

jimmyB

Reaction score
Well it has 4'' pipe back to stock location and no muffler and sounds good until you get into the rpm's then it sounds like a chevy v8 with glasspacks.But i think im gonna go for the 6'' chrome aussie.

jimmyB

Reaction score
93cc7.3,what do they mean by cab noise? Is it like when you put turn downs on a car and it has that rumble inside the car? i just think my truck would look good with a chrome stack.

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
cab noise, like the drone cruizing 70mph down the highway when i have the windows up you dont really notice it

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
You could be unique like me and have a 3" side pipe................Oh, wait.... everyone has one

But not with the tip I have :sly
Took 2, 1 gal, paint cans. Cut the bottom off one, took the lid off the other, welded the two lid sides together, left about a 1" ring of metal around the bottom of the second can. Then, get yourself a steel lampshade, take your tinsnips and make it look like a sunflower LOL. Weld the lampshade to the side pipe and bolt the paint cans to the lamp shade. Oh, left the handles on too.......They're really freakin' annoying when it idles :backoff

If you do go stack, my vote would be for a 6" Aussie coming out the Pass side

Last edited:

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
You could be unique like me and have a 3" side pipe................Oh, wait.... everyone has one

But not with the tip I have :sly
Took 2, 1 gal, paint cans. Cut the bottom off one, took the lid off the other, welded the two lid sides together, left about a 1" ring of metal around the bottom of the second can. Then, get yourself a steel lampshade, take your tinsnips and make it look like a sunflower LOL. Weld the lampshade to the side pipe and bolt the paint cans to the lamp shade. Oh, left the handles on too.......They're really freakin' annoying when it idles :backoff

pic of that is needed.:D