Second day of spring, what are the roads like your flying down your IDI in

Saskredneck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well god bless Canada spring has came and.... You can't even tell :dunno got 3 inches of snow yesterday and sadly this has been decent road conditions the last two years. I'm ready for the summer even though its short I miss being able to go for a drive in the 2wd without worrying about getting stuck and having to keep my speed up to make it.
This is the highways Around here....
You must be registered for see images attach

And the dirt roads heading to our hamlet... Yeah we can't even get village status lol

mblaney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here's our weather forecast for the next week. Completely sucks... I was hoping to have the boat in the water by now cookoo My only hope is that since they can't predict weather worth a **** maybe it will be +20 C by the time I get the BBQ out tomorrow.

Think positive... Still no mosquitoes! LOL

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Winter took a vacation this year. Today about 75,nice,birds singing etc.

Saskredneck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
California doesn't have a winter ^ they just have a cool summer period, at least to us Canucks that get the privilege of an average temp below -30 this winter :dunno

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Winter took a vacation this year. Today about 75,nice,birds singing etc.

Nothing like ;Poke:eek::D
A few really nice days, highs in the 40's-50's, this weekend 20's for highs, roads are melted off, some frost coming out.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Here in Central Indiana, we got up to 68 today, which is the warmest day we've had in months. Today is the first day of Spring Break for the kids (should have been this Monday, but had to make up snow days). The forecast for next week, they are saying back into the 30 and a chance of snow on Tuesday. I hope we actually get a springs this year. At this rate I am afraid we are going to go from dead grass from winter, to dead grass because of a blazing hot summer. Normally I would be getting ready to put the mower deck back on the tractor, but I think I will leave the blade on for a bit longer..... just in case.