Seattle area ATS turbo: Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

LumbermanSVO

Reaction score
I'm looking to get rid a of a few parts off my shelf. One I have is an ATS 088 turbo that was rebuilt then never run. I am offering it up to any member for free as my truck was stolen some time ago and now I have no use for it.

I am only home on Thursday evenings and Fridays all-day. You must come to my place in Kenmore to pick it up. If no one gets it then it will just continue to collect dust on my shelf in the shed.

Shoot me a PM for my address, first come...

matt-jenkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just over the border in Langley BC, I'll pay you if you meet me in Bellingham! :angel:

Or perhaps Mt Vernon/Burlington, i think thats a little closer to half way assuming the border has no line?

LumbermanSVO

Reaction score
Sorry, I spend my whole week driving in a big truck and prefer to spend my one precious day off at home. Plus there is no guarantee that I will be home in my personal vehicle instead of my company truck, so I can't guarantee that I'll be able to leave the house anyway. (Safeway grocery delivery FTW!) :D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be in Seattle July 30th! Hold it for me, and I'll get it for sure.

LumbermanSVO

Reaction score
Someone MAY be picking it up today, but you know how that goes...

I am also talking to someone else too, but it looks like it is one of those things where all the stars would have to aline for that to happen.

oldmisterbill, ya gotta come get it, I'm not shipping it out.

Agnem, If it is still here then you can have it, but on Saturdays I'm up early and in my big truck headed east out of the state and don't return until sometime on Thursday.

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, Hell, if "East out of state" invovles Boise.... Let me Know, I will run anywhere along the I-84 Corridor in reason.. I was in Everett in October... wishin' this were 4 months ago.

LumbermanSVO

Reaction score
I go down to Portland, swap trailers then stay the night in Spokane. Then Sunday I go to wherever my Monday morning delivery in Montana is, usually Billings.

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
If you're coming down to Portland tomorrow, bring the turbo and I'll meet you anywhere, anytime, unless someone has already gotten it.

PM Sent as well

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
I have a friend up on the coast there.But it may get to complicated-I have a good one but may need some pipes. Let someone else have at it.

plywood

Recovered N/A
Reaction score
I have the entire day on Friday, and would love to drive my little car up from Portland and get it.

I would feel better if I gave you something for it though.

I'll PM my phone number just in case.

Thanks.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks for helping out one of our members... Someone will pass it down someday to you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online