Searching fail

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 exhaust adapters not really a thing? I looked at local parts stores last night and they didn't have anything close without multiple adapters. I have an entire super duty exhaust from basically transmission area back which I'm using cause it was free and the exhaust on my 6.9 has a massive hole right under the cab that sounds awful.

I'm probably gonna have to do a 2.5 to 3 and then a 3 to 3.5 and cut more off to make it fit. The coffee can with two hose clamps is.. too redneck haha

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just hit the muffler shop ,ask to have em made to yer spec.
Cash is cash and they want cash.

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most of those ones on eBay looked like tips to me I wasn't sure if they would hold up to being clamped down. I mean I at least have it on the truck now it just leaks some around my coffee can setup. I might just run it in and see what a shop can do to connect it up.

plywood

Recovered N/A
Reaction score
Any meduim/heavy duty truck places by you. I found that stuff at Anderson Bros in Portland around here. Good thick stuff on the shelf.

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Turns out there is also remnants of something that was living in this superduty exhaust lol...

Macrobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any heavy truck parts place should be able to find it in a Nelson catalog. I got a nelson 3.5" full flow muffler for under $100 Canadian 2yrs ago . just ask for the senior parts guy who can still read a paper catalog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online