Screwed By Diesel Direct

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Today after 10 weeks of nothing but excuse after excuse I got my pistons back from Diesel Direct..... Two of them are missing....***.... Chris told me he personally was taking them to UPS for shipping. I can't really understand why someone would not LOOK INTO THE BOX before shipping something. It all comes down to this. What the hell good is a great price on something if you can't get it. I'm all done with dealing with these fools. You all will never see me giving Diesel Direct any business or recommending them to anyone ever again. What a bunch of puts down there.....

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Reporting them will make you feel better but it won't hender them in the slighest unless someone actually looks up the data on them then it might stop them from doing biz with them but sadly the BBB doesn't have any power... They can't shut them down or anything most they can do is just revoke their membership if they even have one.

Gary,

Do they have a website and if so what is it's URL.... I would like to take a look see at them just because I'm curiuos...

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man that sucks, hate to see crud like that from what are supposedly reputable companies.

I was looking at one of their rebuild kits for my 7.3, now however based on what you have gone through I will be reconsidering my options.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Yep as you read through there are tons of netruals because the rating was withdrawn... man this dude/company has no clue as to how to run a business - (Like I'm the expert on it but come on....)

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe he shoved the extra two pistons somewhere they shouldn't be just to torque you off ;) but seriously...tell him you demand your other two pistons....can't he count? This is not a 6 banger....what a bunch of bungholios.

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
shame we can't devise a rating system for parts places.....

when I was still running my farm selling plants I helped with a place called "GardenWatchdog" google it. It was designed to be 100% customer rated system of online plant business's

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I can't understand how they have been in business for 24 years like this. I half expected them to try snd tell me they sent all 8 pistons and that I'm trying to cheat them. Gees, I have a shipping weight on the 6 pistons so at least I'm past the curve on that. I don't think they really care who or how they treat a customer like me that has buoght several thousand dollars and recommended them to anyone that would listen.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Yep as you read through there are tons of netruals because the rating was withdrawn... man this dude/company has no clue as to how to run a business - (Like I'm the expert on it but come on....)

Don't you just love the way that weasel sellers like that intimidate buyers into withdrawing their negative feedback on the weasel seller by using retalitory feedback. Ebay really needs to do something about that.DD real feedback rating should read seriously neg.

---------Robert

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online