SAN ANTONIO TX Get together This Sat, 1-10

CHarlan

Reaction score
Well, I Am glad we had a good turnout, and I can finally say WE HAVE THE FIRST OFFICIAL OILBURNERS CHAPTER!! Yeah, that's pure braggin rights for me!! Can I be the president of this chapter down here? I promise I will be good!!! hahaha

drivin01dodge

Howdy Damnit
Reaction score
LOL Chris, you crack me up.

Tom, thanks again fer lettin' me try out your truck. Can't wait to get mine back now!! :D

Cummnzpowr

Dunce
Reaction score
drivin' 01'

Drivin' 01' : your Avatar cracks ME up..Devilish Blonde eh? LOL from what i gathered far from it :angel:

drivin01dodge

Howdy Damnit
Reaction score
Cummnzpowr, should I take that as a compliment? heheh get to know me better 'n you'll see my avatar fits me a lil better. Every guy I've known that's known me for 6 months or more has told me I am far from bein' sweet and innocent. ;p I'm kinda quiet an shy at first. And, I'm used to keepin' the :angel: look on around my parents. heheh

After ya'll get a dyno day/whatever date set up, I'm gonna try to promote it at school - I go to UTSA and there's a few guys with diesels over there. Used to be a bunch but they all left. Damn. But, hopefully I can get some new recruits. :D

Good to see ya'll. I know it's weird to see a girl in with a bunch of diesel heads :eek:

truckstom

Diesel *******
Reaction score
Originally posted by drivin01dodge
I know it's weird to see a girl in with a bunch of diesel heads :eek:

no way, I think it's pretty cool...after diesels, girls are top of my list...or um, before uh...LOL

Cummnzpowr

Dunce
Reaction score
HEHE..remove beer bottle from lips before speaking LOL

Drivin' O1': We'll see about the devlish thing, i don't believe you,LOL
it's nice to have a chic in the group BTW ...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7