Rodney Red Radiator!

6.9_Idi

6.9idi Owner
Reaction score
Anyone else have a Rodney Red Radiator? Just got mine yesterday! How does everyone like them?
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I hear, they are the best of the best. That company makes very good radiators.
I went with a champion rad on both my Idi and yj jeep, since quality seems good & it was a fraction of the price when comparing it to a Rodney red.

My1500DollarTruck

Reaction score
I just installed a Cool Master 3 Row Aluminum Radiator $175.00 make offer bid and free shipping. All the welds look good and its built like a tank. OEM match up on every bolt hole. I did swap out the aluminum transmission hose connectors for steel I made for it.

6.9_Idi

6.9idi Owner
Reaction score
Yeah it’s absolutely gorgeous and extremely well made! I was concerned about getting a cheap Chinese made radiator.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love it.

I have an intercooler and A/C condenser in front of my Rodney Red on the 6.9 with a Bull Moose and Moose turbo. It handles haul the 5th wheel in the summer with the A/C running very well.

My coolant temp stays 209 or less.

Way, way better than before. I stopped having coolant temp worries after the RR was installed.

Heath

gerlbaum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed a Cool Master 3 Row Aluminum Radiator $175.00 make offer bid and free shipping. All the welds look good and its built like a tank. OEM match up on every bolt hole. I did swap out the aluminum transmission hose connectors for steel I made for it.

What I used too and has served me for two Phoenix summers with no issues. Fitment was fine as well.

At least with your steel fitting in an aluminum rad you'll never have to worry about them backing out accidentally. Only a concern if you want to take them out on purpose lol.

The_Josh_Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a link? I searched Ebay and didnt find that listing. Found about 200 other Chinese aluminum radiators though...
My NAPA/Specter rad is leaking for sure.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone else have a Rodney Red Radiator? Just got mine yesterday! How does everyone like them?

See that’s how a radiator should be packaged!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7