Rebuilt Engine Manufacturer Recommendations?

ironworker40

NYC Ironworker
Reaction score
Promar is right in Passaic and I know of several gas motors and my idi they did all are very happy. I have seen a v-8 Jasper engine that had two cylinders on one side bored and the rest were stock size. I would not buy one.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its hard to tell if its the same exact can. I use it to leak test tanks or anything that holds liquid really. it turns into a white chalky film and when moisture touches it, it turns dark.

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Promar is right in Passaic and I know of several gas motors and my idi they did all are very happy. I have seen a v-8 Jasper engine that had two cylinders on one side bored and the rest were stock size. I would not buy one.
That was a Bonded motors speciality too

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its hard to tell if its the same exact can. I use it to leak test tanks or anything that holds liquid really. it turns into a white chalky film and when moisture touches it, it turns dark.

Did you have to buy the whole kit or just that can? I think I see hairline cracks in this head. Customer gave up, but now it is driving me nuts!!!

Slow

Reaction score
Try S&J engines out of Spokane WA, they have a good reputation and you should be able to find one of their distributors in tour area.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online