Rally Thread

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I hope everyone heading towards the rally has a good time and doesnt have any break downs on the way,

Unfortuntly i wont be attending this year, but i will be saving up from now till next year so i can make it up there, i hope to be turbo charged by then and possibly moose eqquipped if this new job works out for me,

But i wish everyone safe travels and hope everyone has a good time at the rally like i wish i could be doing, cant wait for the pics and the videos!

THECACKLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, me neither.. although I was passing through Rockford, IL late on Tuesday AM. I thought about delaying my trip to coincide with the Rally but time is of the essence as my house is on the market and I have tons of stuff to move. Looks like they're good on the weather until Sunday night. I hope they all have a great time. It'll be next year for me...

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
Like David send lots and LOTS!! of pics and videos :backoff:backoff:D

I was I could have made it down for the rally this year but thats not going to happen:cry: I'm planning on going the summer of 2012 with my red truck if all go's as planed :sly But we'll see, I mite be abull to fly down for next years rally though. We'll see:dunno

Well you guys be safe and have fun ;Sweet

fury9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went today and am proly gonna go back tomorrow, They don't have internet access at the campground, Lotsa cool trucks and everybody made it there safe. They gotta video of the drag races that is neato. Well gonna go to bed

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Went today and am proly gonna go back tomorrow, They don't have internet access at the campground, Lotsa cool trucks and everybody made it there safe. They gotta video of the drag races that is neato. Well gonna go to bed

I want to see them drag videos:D

Glad to hear everyones there safe!